Pleban Girls Party - The tide is rising...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel very artsy fartsy today....I think I might go take pics of wildflower and crap like that later....:drool:

oooooohhhhhhh, about 10 yrs ago I was on a cousins old cattle ranch in Oregon and chased some kittens into a small barn. The door knob almost fell off in my hand.
I was told that no one had been in there for years and years and years.
Anyway, it was totally stuffed with old saddles and tackle.
Oh, the dust and crud, but :drool: all that old leather.......
There must have been over a hundred saddles in there.
That cattle ranch has been in the family since 1880s.

To think that some of that stuff has been in there that long.......
*goes into anthropological comma*

ok.....I have to get my poop in a group and do something today.....what a dumb saying:lmao: be back later ladies:wave:

greeneyedgirl said:
oooooohhhhhhh, about 10 yrs ago I was on a cousins old cattle ranch in Oregon and chased some kittens into a small barn. The door knob almost fell off in my hand.
I was told that no one had been in there for years and years and years.
Anyway, it was totally stuffed with old saddles and tackle.
Oh, the dust and crud, but :drool: all that old leather.......
There must have been over a hundred saddles in there.
That cattle ranch has been in the family since 1880s.

To think that some of that stuff has been in there that long.......
*goes into anthropological comma*

:drool: wow thats so cool:bow: *goes into anthropological coma with GG*:drool:

I have a huge box of bones and shells and rocks and crapola that I have collected ever since I was a little kid...I still have it here in our closet....mr dis is always wanting me to do something with it...but I'm like "NO THOSE ARE MY TREASURES":angry:...i think he understands now:lmao:

:shifty: Ya, Dis, I got my own little stash from a few digs.

mostly just chared chicken bones :giggle: and other stuff that just sorta got lost in my pocket.

:hmm: still have to find all of my points at my grandmas house........

GG2, I'll be in and out for a little while :hug:

:scratch: chicken bones? who'd want them???

at least I kept a dead bird for a few weeks :giggle: till my mum found out what was so smelly and threw it away.... I was sooooo mad at her...

:shifty:

what? I was only 10 or so!

now I am collecting.. uhm... Bono's.... anybody got a spare one? :whistle:

GG2, my chicken bones are from dig site of an indian village, prob 900 yrs old or so. :wink:

But I do have a small bird skull in one of my candle gardens on my back porch :giggle: Its mixed in with some shells and sand. My nephews love it.

I got a skull of some african beast... it's called a Gazelle in dutch, but I'm not sure if it'll be the same in english,...
*googles it*
this is the beast :wink:

171thomsonsgazelle9qk.jpg

mine doesn't have horns anymore tho.... but it's the only beast who'se skull looked like it... :lol: might be a new species even!
my uncle brought it for me after a safari in Africa...

greeneyedgirl said:
GG2, my chicken bones are from dig site of an indian village, prob 900 yrs old or so. :wink:

bones:!! You collect them too:love: we always had a cow "graveyard" on the farm so I'd love to go up there and get the skulls and teeth when I was little....once in florida I grabbed a dolphin skull and put it in the car...halfway home my parents were like...:ohmy: "whats that smell??????!!!!:barf::angry:...I had to throw it out the window:angry:...but I did manage to get a few sections of the backbone home.... On our dig sites taking something was a very big no no...:shifty: buuuuuuuuuuuut if you pretended to drop something you might pick up a shard or two :shifty::shh:

archaeology nerds:love:

:shh: Ruff might be watchin' us!! :wink:

No, the stuff I have is from the site trash that ended up in our trash that somehow ended up in my pocket.....:shifty:.....my very deep pocket (love those big parachute pants from the 80's).

Mr GG won't let me have anything 'big' like a cow skull.
I have some boxed tric bones :heart: and some buffalo ribbs and
some other little stuff.

GG2, that sounds like a cool skull.

:lmao: *pictures Dis as a little girl with a big stinky bone*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom