Pleban Girls' Party - Taking a drive in the dirty rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:

:shifty: He already did that....

He spoke the unspeakable word.....

thisisreallyreallyfuckiak2.gif

Yea, I don't care if he says Fuck either :wink:

I :love: it when i hear that word in an Irish accent especially in a sentance with you, want, i & to :shifty:

WildHoney said:

I :love: it when i hear that word in an Irish accent especially in a sentance with you, want, i & to :shifty:

:drool: *wants to hear Bono say that*

wait... we *could* just like they did with Bush and Sunday Bloody Sunday/Bush sr. We Will Rock You.... just... edit.... stuff...

:drool: I know I could do that! I just need the I want to :shifty:

Good evening Ladies:hug:

I need your help...I am Chief Assisant to Kaf in Hawaii. We are reasearching Adamantor... I need to give my boss gluey( head honcho) a list of supplies that I will need to do my job sucessfully.

:help:

Carmelu2fan said:

I need your help...I am Chief Assisant to Kaf in Hawaii. We are reasearching Adamantor... I need to give my boss gluey( head honcho) a list of supplies that I will need to do my job sucessfully.

definately stylish clothes :hmm: I heard the adamantor prefers baggy pants too... :hmm: tough subject, I'm afraid I don't know much more since my specialization really is the Bonosapien...

Carmelu2fan said:

Carmel...:drool: How are you darling? Supplies? Hmm....Oh, I think you know what Adam likes....I'm sure you already have everything that will please him:ohmy:

Currently Listening: "Drops of Jupiter"/Train

How are you GG2 and Brit:hug: I was thinking of the supplies I will need to :shifty: contian :adam: (eg. silk rope) stuff like that:wink:

WildHoney said:

Hi CArmel :hug:

:hmm:

Wear a low cut top, bounce up & down & :flirt: with him

He loves that :shifty:

Wild:drool: My love:love:

I have an abundant supply of skank tops to wear to the show, so I am set. If I can get his attention for just a moment I am hoping I will make an alluring face. The last time he winked at me from the ellipse I kinda looked like:ohmy:

:shrug: He caught me off gaurd

Carmelu2fan said:

Wild:drool: My love:love:

I have an abundant supply of skank tops to wear to the show, so I am set. If I can get his attention for just a moment I am hoping I will make an alluring face. The last time he winked at me from the ellipse I kinda looked like:ohmy:

:shrug: He caught me off gaurd

Adam winked at you, and he hasn't been seduced and kidnapped?:ohmy: I am proud of you for controlling yourself...:sexywink:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Carmel! :hug:

Thora:hug: How are you tonight lovely.
I was wondering if you could help me with a list of supplies that I may need to keep Adam.:shifty: entertained:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom