Pleban Girls Party - Story time with Dick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:shifty:

kiltb.jpg

:lmao:

:love:

*right click*

hot dreams drea
nitey nite....

last nite i dreamed we were {yet again} trying to find the small downtown Manhattan club u2 was rumoured to be playing at but no one knew wxactly which day...altho in dream we knew that THAT club had either hosted them before, or was "famous" for hosting Mega bands for sneaky small venue shows

*wishes for real & that I"D BE there!!!:* :drool: :drool: :laugh:

:D
Interesting I've never noticed the Local time Info under our avatars till now!

...so it couldn't have been me b/c K4K is 1 hour back in the USA time zones { for any of our non-canadian international friends} from me (and sami & DL and VP....and anyone else....regular PGP poster on EAST COAST}

dazzledbylight said:
:D
Interesting I've never noticed the Local time Info under our avatars till now!

...so it couldn't have been me b/c K4K is 1 hour back in the USA time zones { for any of our non-canadian international friends} from me (and sami & DL and VP....and anyone else....regular PGP poster on EAST COAST}

Looks like we've got ourselves a detective! :ohmy:

Damn it - I just wasted a whole lot of time trying to make an Adam in a kilt picture and I keep ending up with a REALLY screwy picture ... the last one looked like Adam had a tiny little head and thick, giant legs :lmao:

dazzledbylight said:

The earlier ones, one arm lines up but then his other shoulder is way over to the left after the rest of his body turns at the waist... :lmao: not even a master contortionist could bend like that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom