Pleban Girls Party - Stay and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey FB!:hug:
Happy Birthday to your sister!
Are you having cake? Mmm...chocolate cake...chocolate ice cream cake :drool:

Side note: I'm going to barf....this keybaord is disgusting...the morre I look down at it..the more things I see between the keys.
I'm going to have to burn my hands to sanitize them. :| :yuck:

Galeon!! :hug:
Long time no see. :wink:

Ugh...It's weird, it just seems really blurry. I fooled with the contrast and brightness, and tried degausing it or whatever...but no go. And those are th only controls I know.

What's really worrying me is the longer I sit here, the more my eyes seem to "adjust"
And I don't think that's a good thing :carack:

Chaning the text size doesn't help either....I made it larger and all it did was make it large and blurry :slant:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Galeon!! :hug:
Long time no see. :wink:

Ugh...It's weird, it just seems really blurry. I fooled with the contrast and brightness, and tried degausing it or whatever...but no go. And those are th only controls I know.

What's really worrying me is the longer I sit here, the more my eyes seem to "adjust"
And I don't think that's a good thing :carack:

Chaning the text size doesn't help either....I made it larger and all it did was make it large and blurry :slant:

I know, it's been ages :hug: :love:

:hmm: sounds odd... I was gonna say try the contras and brighness... but there hsould be a third one too... I dunno the english name for it... but try finding more monitor settings...

:sexywink: I love my avatar too

Congrats to your sis FB:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dumb question: what/where is Davos?
I understand that is apparently intimitely tied to his furry coat...but other than that. I'm clueless. :reject:

it's a place in Switzerland where the World Economic Forum is held each year in january... Bono attended it last year to present Product (RED) to the people, and he's said to be there this year too :)

this is davos :D
bonopeace3eo.jpg

Galeongirl said:

it's a place in Switzerland where the World Economic Forum is held each year in january... Bono attended it last year to present Product (RED) to the people, and he's said to be there this year too :)

Aha! And now it all makes sense!

My hero. :flirt:

Sadly, I think I'm going to throw the toel in, save my eye sight..and perhaps go burn my clothes and hands in an attempt to sanitize myself ( :yuck: )...

I'll cathc ya later un. :hug::heart:

FB, have fun at the party!:hug:
And you are crazy! :p

How would I know? :lol: :p

How are you tonight GG2? :hug: (See - even though it's only 2:30 here I remembered that it's 8:30 your time :nerd: ) :D

(I just got off the phone with a friend in England who had to go to dinner at 7pm his time :wink: )

oooh you got the time right :applaud:

I'm fine... :drool: had dinner, that always lifts my mood...

:nerd: and am playiong pokemon on my gameboy while being on PLEBA, and having weird msn conversations with weird people (Hi tehre Kaf and DOL13 :wink: )

:lol:

and how are you?

wow - you're a very talented multi-tasker :applaud: :laugh:

I'm doing well, thanks - a bit 'floaty' still, as I always am when I get off the phone with Gavin. :happy: I could listen to that man talk for hours on end, I swear :love: :giggle:

Hello GG and SG! :wave:

I'm sitting around the house, taking a break from Googling other things today.

Love the Davos/WEF photos. Wonder when this year's photos will start coming in ... :wink:

Oh, I thought the WEF had already started. Oh, well.

No wonder Bono was able to fly over to the Sundance Film Festival on what, Monday? And I just sat through a slide show at the WEF web site of pictures of the conference being set up. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom