Pleban Girls Party - Stay and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll never use one again. Instead I shall say, "Hello Shannon, finally you have graced us with your delectable aura of indescribable hotness. "
:nerd:

Babydoll said:
And I'll never use one again. Instead I shall say, "Hello Shannon, finally you have graced us with your delectable aura of indescribable hotness. "
:nerd:

Awwww you always did have a way with words :sexywink: Know there is quite a bit of hotness floating around yourself right there :kiss:

Galeongirl said:

:drool: *WITS Count 596*
Just a few more play counts away from the padded room :coocoo:

Shannon, we've missed you too, baby :kiss:

Z, you're crazy :lol:

Sharon, I see you enjoyed my PM :whistle:

I'm pretty good, thanks. :hug:

Just sitting here, drinkin' mah coffee, hanging with mah friends.

I really should be working, but honestly I don't give a rat's ass this morning. :giggle:

BonosBaby12 said:
Thora how you are coming along with preparing for your competition?

It's going well. I found a scale, and was hesitant to step on it, but I did. I've lost 10 lbs, so that's pretty good. My diet is great, and the swimming is still really hard. It's taking me longer than I thought it would to get into a groove. I really love swimming, but sometimes it takes every ounce of my energy to drag myself to the pool every other day. I feel so great after I do it though, so I need to keep reminding myself of that good feeling. :)

Thanks for asking! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

It's going well. I found a scale, and was hesitant to step on it, but I did. I've lost 10 lbs, so that's pretty good. My diet is great, and the swimming is still really hard. It's taking me longer than I thought it would to get into a groove. I really love swimming, but sometimes it takes every ounce of my energy to drag myself to the pool every other day. I feel so great after I do it though, so I need to keep reminding myself of that good feeling. :)

Thanks for asking! :hug:

Wow that's great congratulations! :applaud: Sounds like you are doing quite well :).

I have that problem sometimes too with working out. Do it when I first wake up so sometimes Im literally dragging myself out of bed,lol. The great feeling reward in the end though is worth it as you stated :)

You are very welcome for asking :hug: :)

Only one thing comes to mind for me :lol: I can go ahead and do it unless anyone has a better idea :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom