Pleban Girls Party - SG's Out Of Control and we love it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: But it's still Adam though :wink:

I was just in the mood to change it and my location around the time that SG changed hers ;) (Though if my parents were coming up I'd look like that stressed!Adam avi at the current condition of my apt! :giggle: )

JezSnape said:

I think it's a huge psychology factor at play here, but the last three years, I've started to really dislike the idea of having kids. Probably because I can't have them.

When I was thirteen, my mum and dad got their seventh, and back then I couldn't wait to start a litter of my own :lol:

Just want to say that I can't count, I was eleven when i got my last baby sister, not thirteen :lol:

I didn't want kids AT ALL. My brother and sister are considerably older than me (10 and 13 years) and I spent a good deal of my teen years babysitting (and in the case of my brother, nearly raising his oldest kid :| ), and I was sick of kids. Wasn't till I started suspecting that I was pregnant that I got all motherly feeling, and then it came upon me big time. To this day, I'm STILL not one of those females who oooh and aaah over other people's babies. I'm pretty meh about them. But wow, did I ever attach with my own...

Finding out you can't have kids, that's really personal, if you don't want to talk about it. But I know a lot of people who have been told the same thing, and they went on to have families. :) Myself included. I was told that I might have trouble conceiving.

Sad_Girl said:

mouth.jpg
:drool:

:lol: I'm the total opposite about pills; I can swallow three or four fairly large pills at a time; I think I'm up to nine a day when I'm normally healthy; with prescriptions and supplements :reject

I'm a pill popping American. So sue me :p

Oh, I pop vitamins like an addict. :lol: To make up for my other unhealthy behaviors, maybe? :uhoh: It's not the actual pill taking that bothers me. I can swallow with the best of them. Innuendo intended. :wink:

:ohmy: :silent:

What's wrong with me?? :lmao:

Okay, it's after midnight, and I have an important day ahead. I need to go to bed, as much as I'd rather stay here and chat.

:wave:

Good night, everybody. See you tomorrow night.

VintagePunk said:

Finding out you can't have kids, that's really personal, if you don't want to talk about it. But I know a lot of people who have been told the same thing, and they went on to have families. :) Myself included. I was told that I might have trouble conceiving.

I don't really feel so bad about it, really. Well, yeah, I'm f*cking pissed off at how it happened (nice parting gift from my last boyfriend) but I can't say that it really bothers me today. Like I've told my family (who knows I don't want kids, but doesn't know I can't have them) I can't say how I'll feel about it in five - ten years, but if I change my mind, there are thousands of kids out there who need parents.

Oh, and on the subject of popping pills, I eat headache pills like candy. There are three major pills in Sweden, and I've developed a resistance to all three of them :lol:

JezSnape said:

I don't really feel so bad about it, really. Well, yeah, I'm f*cking pissed off at how it happened (nice parting gift from my last boyfriend) but I can't say that it really bothers me today. Like I've told my family (who knows I don't want kids, but doesn't know I can't have them) I can't say how I'll feel about it in five - ten years, but if I change my mind, there are thousands of kids out there who need parents.

I'm sorry to hear about the boyfriend thing :hug: Men :angry: don't get me started :rant:

But that is a wonderful attitude :up:

Night Jo :hug: Sweet dreams

JezSnape said:

Oh, and on the subject of popping pills, I eat headache pills like candy. There are three major pills in Sweden, and I've developed a resistance to all three of them :lol:

Were you told definitely, though? If you weren't given 100% assurance that it can't happen, I don't think I'd be disregarding birth control, the next time you're with someone. Really. I know people this has happened to. :hug:

Shady exes. :madspit:

Night Jo :wave:

Yeah, I have to head off too now, time to take care of the brother and sisters.
I will not be back again for another 16 hours or so :lol: Promise
:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
She might not post often but she's a big part of the PGP family :wink:

I love the song you used a verse from in your sig, BTW :up:

And you know she absolutely adores you. :heart:

If I weren't such a computer hog, she might post more. :reject: :lol:

I've loved the song forever, and it's always had one meaning for me. I heard it today on the radio while I was out, and with a new perspective, it sort of took on another meaning. Esp. that part. :heart:

I have such high hopes. It's scary. I haven't let my self hope, or want anyone for a long time.

Trying to balance that with understanding and patience. :up:

VintagePunk said:

And you know she absolutely adores you. :heart:

If I weren't such a computer hog, she might post more. :reject: :lol:

I've loved the song forever, and it's always had one meaning for me. I heard it today on the radio while I was out, and with a new perspective, it sort of took on another meaning. Esp. that part. :heart:

I have such high hopes. It's scary. I haven't let my self hope, or want anyone for a long time.

Trying to balance that with understanding and patience. :up:

And I'm happy to see you doing that, because I know it isn't easy. Worth it, yes. Easy to do, no. :wink: :hug:

Okay, I'm getting really frustrated. My computer clock says 12:51, my dvd-r clock says 12:49, and another clock in the room says 12:50. My watch says 12:49.

I like them all to synchronize. :scream:

My computer clock is two minutes ahead of Interference time. I reset it the other day, and it was out by 2 minutes. I feel like my whole world is out of sync. I have this need to know the accurate time. :scream:

:nerd:

:tongue:

your sig is :drool: worthy :love:

oops, that should've been "the Garnet Rogers concert":wink: it's just one guy :lol: singer/songwriter, it was very good.

he's canadian, and early on he had the whole place laughing at his jokes about canada :lol: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom