Pleban Girls Party - SG's Out Of Control and we love it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
:nerd:

:tongue

your sig is :drool worthy :love

oops, that should've been "the Garnet Rogers concert":wink: it's just one guy :lol: singer/songwriter, it was very good.

he's canadian, and early on he had the whole place laughing at his jokes about canada :lol: :shifty:

Nothing against Americans :shifty: :yikes: but Canadians tend to have a kick-ass sense of humour. :up: Like the Brits. :wink:

So is his genre mainly acoustic parody, or is his comedy separate?

Thanks. One of my two favourite non-U2 songs, the other being the Foo Fighter's Everlong.

he was just joking while he tuned his guitar between songs:wink: i like that at a concert...like seeing Bruce Cockburn, it's more than just the music :up: not that his music isn't enough :love:

i want to marry his guitars:drool: :shifty:

the rockin edge said:
he was just joking while he tuned his guitar between songs:wink: i like that at a concert...like seeing Bruce Cockburn, it's more than just the music :up: not that his music isn't enough :love:

i want to marry his guitars:drool: :shifty:

Do you know/like the Barenaked Ladies, at all? :drool:

I liked them, had a few of their CDs, for years. Then I saw them live about three years ago. Wow. Insanely great. They are very close to U2 with audience connection. And hilarious, too. A rock show and a comedy show all in one. I'd LOVE to hang out with them. :drool: :reject:

the rockin edge said:
i'm over there too now

*omnipresent*
:sexywink:

i just have their cover of Lovers In A Dangerous Time:drool: :drool: :drool:

don't know much else about them :reject:

:shame: I have so much to catch you up on, in your musical education.

I can give you recommendations, if you like. :drool:

Canadian music :drool:

We're so much cooler and less flashy than the US. Less style and more substance.

Did you get the Blue Rodeo song I was talking about the other night? Do you have a music downloading program, or should I upload it?

i'm a huge Cockburn fan, that must redeem me :sexywink:

most of my top bands are from Britain (or Ireland :shifty: ) :wink:

i didn't get that song, if by music dloading program you mean an illegal one then no :shame:

i get that stuff on here :shifty:

:lmao: So I need to upload it then? That'll make your conscience feel better? :wink:

The way I look at it is - if I'm dling from a supergroup (like U2), I've spent a zillion dollars on them already, so I'm not too concerned. If I'm dling from a not too well group, my dling might lead me to spend more money on them. But, with new/struggling groups I like (which often includes Canadian ones, due to population/demographics :( ) if I like what I d/l, I buy, to suppoert them.

congratulations_md_clr.gif

Sami & BabyLarry on your engagement

Jem & Drea on getting up the duff

Me on the birth of Danny :cute:

ABBono & SimSG should be ashamed:shame:

so soon after having another baby too :tsk:

No wonder Aria just "popped" out, you already had 4 kids :lmao:

VP :hug: but keep your eyes off my man missy:eyebrow:
There's JTBono

Isn't Sim!JTBono with Dazz? :giggle:

Just a quick post before I go to work - VP, if you're uploading BNL songs for Tre, here's my list of stuff you should give him ;) (It's all early stuff, I still like them but I haven't liked them as much since Andy Creeggan left :sad: )

The Flag
What A Good Boy
Box Set
A Is For Apple
The Wrong Man Was Convicted
King Of Bedside Manor
New Kid (On The Block)

Damn, I can't find my MYSD cassette to add more, I know there's a few more since MYSD is my fav BNL album... haven't listened to it in ages though

My friend practically accused me of being anorexic yesterday. We went out for lunch after school and I was full so I didn't finish. In the car she kept pestering me about why I didn't finish. So I finally snapped at her and said I wasn't anorexic and she said fine.

People have been hinting at it lately that they think I'm too thin. I'm 5'7" and in the 140's. That's right where I should be for my height. So bite me. :|

daygloeyes2 said:
My friend practically accused me of being anorexic yesterday. We went out for lunch after school and I was full so I didn't finish. In the car she kept pestering me about why I didn't finish. So I finally snapped at her and said I wasn't anorexic and she said fine.

People have been hinting at it lately that they think I'm too thin. I'm 5'7" and in the 140's. That's right where I should be for my height. So bite me. :|

That is perfectly healthy for your height DG. Just try to ignore your friends, however difficult it may be. A few years ago mine were all over my back about being anorexic too. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom