Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.gif

Doing excellent! I've FINALLY gotten the Internet hooked up to my new computer after a lot of frustrations, so I'm a very happy camper right now! :D

Plus, I had a really cool conversation with a guy at Best Buy tonight about U2. He saw my One bracelet, and he was wearing one as well. That was really fun.

How are you?

Man, I'm so bummed. :sad: I went to go use the code in iTunes from the joke contest that I won, and I won't work. It only works for the US store. That totally sucks. I am cry!! :scream:

I know! It should be totally universal - that you can use the codes all over the world. :mad: Whatever. We'll figure something out. I don't feel like stressing about it right now. I just want to be happy that my new computer is working like a dream, and everything is good. :)

I think I'm going to go for a quick run before I watch some TV in a bit. It's such a beautiful night, and it's calling to me! I really have to get outside for a bit. See you later! :hug:

SG :wave:

Unfortunately I need to get my butt to bed - hell week is still going, but things should be (pretty much) calmed down after tomorrow...

I'm on the downhill slope to the long weekend though :hyper:

SG :hug: Looks like it's just us. :flirt: I'm going to have to go in a few...:reject:

I'm good, thanks. :) How are you? :heart:

Any advice on how to deal with 6 year olds having some kind of separation anxiety and not wanting to leave their mothers, hysterically crying and literally clinging to the mom? :uhoh:

:yikes: Ummm I don't know, Sami - just try distraction, I would say. don't keep talking about her, even to say Mom's going to be home soon or anything, just try getting her interested in something else. Something special, maybe that she doesn't get to do often

I'm alright, thanks for asking :)

Back
Top Bottom