Pleban Girls party:Saving the Boys from their worst fears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Gotcha...and yes I just pulled the raincheck ticket. :lol:

You misunderstood what I said in my PM to you...but that's OK. :giggle:

So it wasn't one of those conversations? :huh: Well damn. It was late, I'd had a few but I wasn't *that* bad...but I was tired... :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know!! :sad:

Of course it's better than handing in a paper AFTER the uni is closed on the 23rd.
Like I had to do last year. :|

The year i had started my thesis, S assigned me a 10 page lit review at the end of the fall term, right after exams, to be handed in by the 24th. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

Actually, I can't even remember if I did it or not. I do recall pointing out to him that by then it was like the 17th and I had no Christmas preparations done, and it had just been sprung on me that I had to host a Christmas morning brunch...and that being the only adult in my house, it all fell on me, unlike him who has a spouse to pick up the slack. :happy: I may have sent it to him the week between Christmas and New Years.

Night Sami :hug:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Ah, don't be Weldy...even though you revel in the mundane, this is far more mundane than you could ever imagine.

Bri will explain...:shifty:

I'm not confused generally...I'm just confused cause I thought I couldn't make vague TMI comments....and that looked like a vague TMI comment....but I knew it was a joke....I'll let it slide this time :wink: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom