Pleban Girls party:Saving the Boys from their worst fears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: VP it is so frustrating how reliant we have to be on computers nowadays. I mean, we lose access for just one day, and it sets us so far behind in our work.

Really, what if one day, this ginormous magnetic wave swept the earth?? what then???

If we didn't have to be so computer reliant, Magneto wouldn't have been so destructive and powerful and influential. He'd still be hot, but not as dangerous.

VintagePunk said:
Thanks for remembering Mia. If I attempted to drink tonight, I'd probably end up throwing myself off a cliff or something. :lol:

See, that's why I'm here. Tell me your woes, and I'll drink for ya, and reduce risks like that. You stay your 2 feet on the ground til I run out of alcohol! :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

I saw about that :sad:

Does anyplaces in your area rent them? I know a few kids who rent them for school at pretty decent prices....

A fun piece of trivia - you were the last person I ever talked to on it. :sad: :lol:

I appreciate your altruistic drinking, Mia. :wink:

redhotswami said:
Bri!!! :hug: hows the paper? If you still have too many paragraphs, please feel free to donate some this way :D
Hey :hug:
Nice random xmen reference :lol:

Was still too long, but meh, I handed it in.
Wordiness is my forte.

In fact someone once told me I talk more when I get nervous..:hmm:

Btw, Clone, thanks again for looking it over! :kiss:

BTW VP, you hit it right on the nose when you said I kinda saw my advisor as a father-figure. I do! He's always so kind to me, and I really think it was my interview with him that got me into this program. I told myself I was gonna honor that. It's funny because I don't think anyone else in my program thinks like that.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm quite lovely. And just how are you my dear? :flirt:

Well my back hurts and my bursitis is acting up, and the corns on my feet...:no:

Other than that I'm doing alright...

My wheels need some greasing though...any idea who could help me out? :hmm:

And swami, I make an appearance here every once in a while.

Speaking of PM's VP...we started something the other night and never finished...huh? :eyebrow:

redhotswami said:
BTW VP, you hit it right on the nose when you said I kinda saw my advisor as a father-figure. I do! He's always so kind to me, and I really think it was my interview with him that got me into this program. I told myself I was gonna honor that. It's funny because I don't think anyone else in my program thinks like that.

Yeah, I don't know why I'm like that, either. Especially given our ages. :huh: But I guess I want him to be proud of me.

redhotswami said:

That's funny! I think I'm sober too, and I shouldn't be either.

Seriously I am actually very very freaked out. I did way too much shit tonight to be sober right now. It's not like I even did it early tonight either, we didn't go out until like 11!

Back
Top Bottom