Pleban Girls Party - Saturday night blue crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I want a (RED) shirt but I haven't had a chance to go anywhere that has a Gap since the shirts were released. the closest one is more than an hours drive. I'll get there one of these days:wink:

Same here. My nearest Gap is a 2 hour train ride. Last time i went to get a hoodie they didn't have any of the t shirts i liked in my size or the hoodie which is what i really wanted. :grumpy:

I went specially to manchester to get that. Wasted journey. :angry:

I have the store number now though, so will ring before i go next week just check if its in stock or not. :wink:

Was bored so made this. :wink: Made from my pics from meeting Larry, Adam and Edge at Abbey Road. :drool:

abbeyroadwall.jpg

She didn't even call me or anything. But that's so like her, and I half expected her not to show anyways. I'll ream her out when I call her later today. :lol:

I'm good so far - I haven't been up for too long yet. :) And yes, I just got the link, and it's downloading at the moment. Thanks!

How are you today?

bonoishot said:
Thora. Bad friend. :grumpy: What did you get up to then?

She's really quite a flake, but she's one of my best friends. Half the time I plan to do something just with her, it ends up not happening. It was really frustrating at first, but now I know not to expect much. Sad, but whatever. :lol:

I ended up watching TV on DVD and having a few drinks. It was nice and relaxing. :)

Thora, I'm okay. In "things to do mode." :| I have to go grocery shopping. :madspit: Want to go for me, little miss loves grocery shopping? :sexywink:

Jem!!! :hug: :love: How are you?? Can't stay long. The stores here close early today. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, I'm okay. In "things to do mode." :| I have to go grocery shopping. :madspit: Want to go for me, little miss loves grocery shopping? :sexywink:

Jem!!! :hug: :love: How are you?? Can't stay long. The stores here close early today. :sigh:

Sure, I'd love to go! :wink: I actually have to pick up a few things today, so I'm already planning on going...

I'm still in lazy mode, but I have to get out of it in a couple of hours.

I'm listening to the songs right now - I'm loving it! :love:

Thanks Jem - it was nice to be very lazy yesterday. :)

VintagePunk said:

Jem!!! :hug: :love: How are you?? Can't stay long. The stores here close early today. :sigh :

I like grocery shopping aswell. :lol: Well if i could drive i would. :wink:

God damn stores. :madwife:

Am ok. Was very meh last night. Thinking about my Dad and Andy. :| Have been productive today though. Washed up and cleaned the bathroom and dusted. Kat did hoovering and sweeping. :wink:

Planning to see if Gap has the hoodie in next Saturday so that gives me something to look forward to. ( If its in stock :angry: ) :lol:

HOw ar eyou? :hug:

bonoishot said:

I like grocery shopping aswell. :lol: Well if i could drive i would. :wink:

God damn stores. :madwife:

Am ok. Was very meh last night. Thinking about my Dad and Andy. :| Have been productive today though. Washed up and cleaned the bathroom and dusted. Kat did hoovering and sweeping. :wink:

Planning to see if Gap has the hoodie in next Saturday so that gives me something to look forward to. ( If its in stock :angry : ) :lol :

HOw ar eyou? :hug :

Sorry about last night. :hug: :( You STILL haven't heard from your dad? :| If it were me, I'd be at the point where I'd be ready to confront him, whether or not he was ready. :mad:

I need to do some minor cleaning, but it's still pretty clean from my much-needed pre holiday cleaning binge. Then tomorrow, I get to dig in and start my job search in earnest. :happy: :meh:

VintagePunk said:

Sorry about last night. :hug : : ( You STILL haven't heard from your dad? :| If it were me, I'd be at the point where I'd be ready to confront him, whether or not he was ready. :mad :

I need to do some minor cleaning, but it's still pretty clean from my much-needed pre holiday cleaning binge. Then tomorrow, I get to dig in and start my job search in earnest. :happy : :meh :

Jobhunting. :| You will be fine though. :kiss:

Yeah STILL haven't heard from him. I guess i was thinking maybe things could turn out different. I guess hes not changed. Still weak. :happy::| I still wanna talk to him though. I need to talk to him.

Will geive him a few weeks then will speak to my bro or sis about it.

See you later. :kiss:

I need to to go eat. Will be back later Thora and SG . :hug:

x

Back
Top Bottom