Pleban Girls Party - Old Time Rock and Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no! not sad at all - about 2 years ago i had a crush on my teacher at college who takes all my art classes (and still does :lol: ), and we were also working on a production where we spent a LOT of time working together! and i was in a pretty sad state to say the least! thankfully i got over it - it was actually more painful than enjoyable :eek: :lol:

*can't wait for ali to return* i want to see the pic :lol:

:flirt: nice new avi...

well yea, my crush is even worse than yours, 'cause this guy ain't even MY teacher! never been either! :lmao:

well yea, this is said pic :uhoh: gotta say this is the first and only time I see him in such a bad combination.... he normally never wears shirts(well besides fancy occasions like the musical evening when he's the conductor and such) and yea never wears hats either :lmao:
basmerleyn5daagse26nov0qn3.png

:giggle: and yes, he always has very funny facial expressions when he's playing guitar

Yeah, I know - it was disapointing, after Saturday :lol:

that's hard to top, these days. Makes you appreciate the fun times all the more :wink:

I'm doing all right - have sent in my first query letter about the novel :yikes: and made some effort to reach out to an editor at a magazine which is considering an article of mine but has been sitting on it since early February :madwife: - so I feel like I've put in some effort, at least. You gotta start somewhere, right?

How are you? :hug:

WildHoney said:
I'm sure you'll get published soon :hug:

I suppose a writer finding a publisher is like a rock band trying to get signed by a record label :wink:

:hug: thanks for the support

It's not an easy process :crack:

WildHoney said:

I'm ok. Mondays are alwats :yuck: especialy as it's St. Georges Day and we didn't get a bank holiday :madwife:

I was surprised when Gavin said that you don't get a day off or anything to celebrate St George's day :ohmy:

it doesn't seem quite right

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: thanks for the support

It's not an easy process :crack:

No thanks are needed, it's a pleasure as you're so talented:drool:

Sad_Girl said:

I was surprised when Gavin said that you don't get a day off or anything to celebrate St George's day :ohmy:

it doesn't seem quite right

It isn't right :grumpy: we have a parade in London for St. Paddy's day yet there's none for ST. George :shrug:

It like you guys not celebrating July 4th

And the thought of "Sir" Bno dressing up as St.Geiorge :drool:

WildHoney said:

Dazz :drool:

Can we join in :flirt:

:flirt: :flirt:
the more the merrier! :D

:wink:

i'm at Art Study and trying get used to dropping in on INFRNC/PLB/PGP sooner when i get here [like after an hour of work]

Had a bit of a nassty scare which worked out OK :pray:
I was staying at my sis's while she was away....and I was up watching a SF movie {on Cable} from 1A - 3A SUnday night/wee Monday hrs] when the nursing home called--

I heard the message and grabbed the phone. Our mom was having sudden trouble breathing [2 nights of coughing from a cold]. They wanted to tell/ask permission [I guess it wasn't quite yet at the uberemergency level]. My sis is the first contact. AT least I didn't have to run all the way up from brooklyn. MUCH closer to the hpspital they sent her to. I hopped over in a taxi - after i called my sis. She told where I could find money for a cab.

SO I were there from about 4:30AM till noon. It took a VERY long time to get a chest x-ray done. But the staff was very nice, so that helped. And that & bloodwork came back without any problems.. She felt much better- so off we went back to her home.
And i made my way down here - zonking out on the bus some, before the subway. :giggle:

SHe got to see more of the area coming back, as trees/shrubs have begun blooming! :heart:

Right now I am photoshoipping together a panorama {OF 5 PHOTOS} from my hotel view.....geting one photo to match the ones on either sIDe.
I added 2 layers and am shading in/matching and smudging cloud/SKY areas. :D

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEXT MOVES RE NOVEL, SG!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom