Pleban Girls Party - Old Time Rock and Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :lol:

Well, I'm off for awhile - have a couple things I need to do, then I'm going to call Gav :heart:

In case I'm not back before you go to bed, Wild I'll say goodnight now :hug:

Hey girls! :hug:

Can't stay, have to get up early tomorrow.
If I can ever get to sleep. I'm so nervous that the butterflies in my stomach has mutated into full blown f*cking dinosaures! :ohmy:
I'm having my first class alone tomorrow, and the kids going to this school are absolute monsters. :( I never thought it was possible to fail a school placement, but I think I'm well on my way there. I'll have to see if I can drop in and give you all a full update soon. I'm just going to repeat, absolute monsters! :yikes: Unfortunately, I'm not joking. :|

Wild! The PM! :combust: :faint: :hug: :eek:

WildHoney said:
Awww Jez :hug:

I'll keep everything crossed for you :)

As long as I don't get angry comments from NI. :wink: There are certain things you're allowed to uncross at points. :lol:

Thanks both of you! :hug: God, I'm tired. I'm off now, just gonna hunt up a gif of Edge I heard a rumour about... :shifty:

Night :hug:

WildHoney said:
How's Gav??

Hot and frustrated?? :wink:

:lol: I imagine he's sleeping, by now :wink:

We had a nice chat - a little over an hour :) nothing too deep or too sexy tonight; but that's ok :wink:

Drea said:

Not when I have to put both fans on and it's only the second last week of April :lol:

But it's a hell of a lot better than snow :wink:

you're too hard to please! :lol:

it's nowhere near hot enough to have fans on, though - not inside the house, anyway

I've always been heat-sensitive - in fact, it's a running joke at work :wink: I've been wearing nothing heavier than a long-sleeved cotton top to work all winter! :lol:

It's funny how differently people react to weather/temperature conditions :hmm: I think I'm predisposed to being cold because it's so chilly here for much of the year - like permafrost in the bones or something :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom