Pleban Girls Party - It's gettin' hot in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just another dumb thing that I did. :wink:
At the beach we have one of those plastic tables with the plastic chairs. I always lean back in the chairs so the front legs come up and the back ones are the only ones touching the floor. I always get yelled at that I'm gonna fall over, and today I did. :lol: I was leaning back and I fell straight backwards!! It was so embarrassing, but so funny!! :laugh:

Then later I asked my aunt if unicorns actually existed. :reject: I wasn't thinking! :scream:

sami0201 said:
It's just another dumb thing that I did. :wink:
At the beach we have one of those plastic tables with the plastic chairs. I always lean back in the chairs so the front legs come up and the back ones are the only ones touching the floor. I always get yelled at that I'm gonna fall over, and today I did. :lol: I was leaning back and I fell straight backwards!! It was so embarrassing, but so funny!! :laugh:

Then later I asked my aunt if unicorns actually existed. :reject: I wasn't thinking! :scream:

:tsk:

i do the chair thing.:drool: always get yelled at for it.:drool: never fallen though.:drool:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:lmao:

Haven't you seen that one commercial? They do exist! They do! :happy:

A male friend of mine used to sit in his chair at school the exact same way. He too, always got warned.
One day, he too fell hilariously, yet akwardly... poor lad, I don't think he'll be able to have children...:yikes:
:lol:

sami0201 said:
It's just another dumb thing that I did. :wink :
At the beach we have one of those plastic tables with the plastic chairs. I always lean back in the chairs so the front legs come up and the back ones are the only ones touching the floor. I always get yelled at that I'm gonna fall over, and today I did. :lol: I was leaning back and I fell straight backwards!! It was so embarrassing, but so funny!! :laugh :

Then later I asked my aunt if unicorns actually existed. : reject: I wasn't thinking! :scream :

14.gif
18.gif
:shifty: :reject:

:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Haven't you seen that one commercial? They do exist! They do! :happy:

A male friend of mine used to sit in his chair at school the exact same way. He too, always got warned.
One day, he too fell hilariously, yet akwardly... poor lad, I don't think he'll be able to have children...:yikes:
:lol:

SG your smilies!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom