Pleban Girls Party - In a little while, we'll still be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

ZooTV Mysterious Ways

omg... that extended guitar solo! :combust:

..or even the swaying hands of the belly dancer down the length of the light curtain.. on the Vertigo tour! :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

Barkers? As in Bob? :eyebrow: :lol:

C'mon down, you're the next contestant on The Price is Right! :lol:

No, isn't it that reality show about one of the guys in ... aw, crap, now I can't remember the name of the band!

I think it's Blink 182, but I'm not 100 percent positive.

:grumpy:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey, I heard that there was some illegal activity goin' on in here.
That would be "drinking without a GG present"

Hey Girls, wassup!!!

:kiss:

Where did Zootle go? :sad:

Don't make me chase him over the entire forum cause it won't be pretty. :grumpy:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi GG :hug:

Now I have that Adam Sandler movie in my head "The price is WRONG, Bob!" :angry:

:lmao:

On Friday there's going to be yet another Adam Sandler movie: "Grandma's Boy." He's supposed to be 35 years old and still living with his grandmother.

And that's supposed to be funny? :shrug:

:silent: :shifty:

holdinghisown.jpg

:censored: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
YOu people are enablers. I have things to do tomorrow, and yet I'm about to mix another drink, and I blame you all. :wink:

And I have things to do tomorrow. I should go to bed and get up at reasonable hours. Yet I'm here in Pleba Parties typing away. It's all your fault, not mine. :wink:

aww!! he was coming home from tour and he didn't know that it was a girl, so she decorated his bathroom with pink balloons and rose petals and wrote 'GIRL!!' in pink lipstick on the mirror :cute:

untitled.jpg

the baby is so cute!

<obsessive

Back
Top Bottom