PLEBAn Girls Party - Having a 'Wild' Time in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

OMG, us too!!!!! :hyper: We get the DVDs for that, as well.

The next season is due out either later this month or next month. :drool:

See ya :hug:

ETA - on our most recent Sopranos marathon, there was an episode where Uncle Junior kept going to funerals to get out of his house arrest. :lmao: Sarah and I were saying that they should have made that episode a Sopranos/6 Feet Under crossover. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey SG...mainly talking about getting money for U2 and eating healthy to impress the boys.

you think they'd be impressed at the pint of Ben & Jerrys chocolate fudge brownie I just ate? :reject:

:D :hug: I've been busy writing. I just have one last scene to write before I post, but I needed a little break

Sad_Girl said:

you think they'd be impressed at the pint of Ben & Jerrys chocolate fudge brownie I just ate? :reject:

:D :hug: I've been busy writing. I just have one last scene to write before I post, but I needed a little break

Yummy. :drool: I'm cheating tonight, eating Chinese food. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Ben & Jerrys :drool:

:hyper: can't wait for the update!!

sami0201 said:

:lol: I think if they did that, Ruff would deserve a whole day spent alone with the boys to do whatever she wanted!!:ohmy:

Definitely!! :yes:

With me, even though I'm going to fewer shows (7 for sure, could possibly reach 8 or 9 :reject: ) I'm having to buy tickets and pay for travel for two people...so it adds up. And many of my tickets have been bought through scalpers/agents, because that's the only way you can get GA's. :mad:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yummy. :drool: I'm cheating tonight, eating Chinese food. :drool:

That shouldn't be TOO bad. There're usually plenty of veggies involved in Chinese food

VintagePunk said:

With me, even though I'm going to fewer shows (7 for sure, could possibly reach 8 or 9 :reject: ) I'm having to buy tickets and pay for travel for two people...so it adds up. And many of my tickets have been bought through scalpers/agents, because that's the only way you can get GA's. :mad:

When I told my friend Mike how much I was spending on U2 this year he told me 'For that much Money you should at least get to sit on Bono's lap!" :giggle:

I downloaded the Tokyo 12-10-93, which also came with some bonus tracks from other shows and rehearsels. But YSI isn't working for me. I've tried it twice now. :mad: If anyone here wants the show, IM me on MSN at achtungbaby44@hotmail.com, if you didn't know my address already.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey SG...mainly talking about getting money for U2 and eating healthy to impress the boys.

:lol: If you're referring to me, I said yesterday that I'm well aware that Bono wouldn't care what I look like....I'm not delusional. :lol: But, you've gotta grab motivation wherever you can find it, and it that's what works for me, then great. :)

Sad_Girl said:

That shouldn't be TOO bad. There're usually plenty of veggies involved in Chinese food

When I told my friend Mike how much I was spending on U2 this year he told me 'For that much Money you should at least get to sit on Bono's lap!" :giggle:

That means I should at least get a :censored: :evil:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I hear you about the GA's, I was lucky to get one pair through a presale and for another show ticketmaster screwed me and gave me GA's for the UPPER LEVEL! so I have to get for that show from a scalper :mad:

but hey, you're lucky you are going to 7 shows! I'm only going to 3 for sure right now, 4 or 5 if I'm lucky

sami0201 said:

I hear you about the GA's, I was lucky to get one pair through a presale and for another show ticketmaster screwed me and gave me GA's for the UPPER LEVEL! so I have to get for that show from a scalper :mad:

but hey, you're lucky you are going to 7 shows! I'm only going to 3 for sure right now, 4 or 5 if I'm lucky

I only got one pair in the presale, too. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

I only got one pair in the presale, too. :sigh:

yeah, I got to get for 2 shows through the presale because they messed up my code so I got to use it twice. anyway, the first show I got was 2 really good seats for Dublin, but then I had to cancel my trip (long story) :sad: So if I never got those in the first place, I would probably be going to one extra show here in the U.S.! :madspit: My other set of GA's is for Miami.

daygloeyes2 said:
My tickets were $300 from ebay. Considering they're GA's, it's sort of a bargain. :lol:

My Toronto 4 tickets, I paid just over $500 for the pair, on e-bay. :reject: I think they were $425 US, plus $25 shipping.

Those are the ones that ended up in Paris. :mad:

daygloeyes2 said:
My tickets were $300 from ebay. Considering they're GA's, it's sort of a bargain. :lol:

lucky! I just checked ebay, and GA's for the show I need are like $300 each! I don't think that's gonna happen! I'm just gonna hope that they release some at the box office while I'm standing there for 2 days straight!

VintagePunk said:

My Toronto 4 tickets, I paid just over $500 for the pair, on e-bay. :reject: I think they were $425 US, plus $25 shipping.

Those are the ones that ended up in Paris. :mad:

The travelling tickets? :lmao:

Did you ever get the tickets? I don't remember if you said you got them or not. :scratch:

daygloeyes2 said:

The travelling tickets? :lmao:

Did you ever get the tickets? I don't remember if you said you got them or not. :scratch:

Yes, those are the ones.

And I got them around noon the day after I discovered they were in Paris. They might have fucked up big time, but at least they fixed it fast. :lmao:

sami0201 said:

lucky! I just checked ebay, and GA's for the show I need are like $300 each! I don't think that's gonna happen! I'm just gonna hope that they release some at the box office while I'm standing there for 2 days straight!
\

I got mine at the beginning of April. It was my *very early* birthday present. (My birthday is March 29th) My mother let me bid, but gave me a limit as to how much and it was $300, slightly more. I almost lost the bid too! Someone had bid on it way over what my mother gave for the spending limit with 10 minutes to go. But with 3 minutes left in the auction, the bidder cancelled their bid! :happy:

daygloeyes2 said:
\

I got mine at the beginning of April. It was my *very early* birthday present. (My birthday is March 29th) My mother let me bid, but gave me a limit as to how much and it was $300, slightly more. I almost lost the bid too! Someone had bid on it way over what my mother gave for the spending limit with 10 minutes to go. But with 3 minutes left in the auction, the bidder cancelled their bid! :happy:

wow, you got lucky!

sami0201 said:

wow, you got lucky!

I know. Not only with winning the auction, but the price. Since then, I haven't seen GA's for the fall shows with bids that low. :lol: I figured I'd get them early because while they were still expensive, they wouldn't be as expensive as they would have been if I got them now.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You bought tickets from Ebay? :ohmy:

Yep. As long as the seller has a high rating and positive feedback, it's fine. I checked the other users comments and they had gotten tickets from him. None of them had a problem.

I wouldn't buy from a relatively new seller or one with low or no rating at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom