Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
never thought i'd ever in my life post in here, but i couldn't resist saying it somewhere, and you guys seem to be enjoying watching it.

since i swore off posting in there, i think i'll just leave that last post unacknowledged to just prove my argument. hope it was as much fun to watch as it was to participate in!

now hopefully i won't have to post in here again. it's nothing personal, just a credibility thing :wink: i think we all know of other ways around the forum that are less obvious so we can continue to enjoy that show.

OK ... i sort of guesswhy coolian might be posting this--
but what IS he actually talking about?

Is it a set of posts worth looking at to snerk at, comiserate with or __________ etc? :D

IF you really want to know, Dazz, I'll PM you with a link

okkkkkkk......

I see why BEG & coolian were rather.....

.......frustrated....

*agrees*

And OMG! At least for me <and at least a few others :wink:> I'd have been
***absolutely thrilled**** to have heard/seen !LIVE! some of
the best :heart::heart::heart::heart: music/playing/singing U2 has done since AB
< and i really love parts of Zooropa & POP, too :yes: >
several (6!) times!!!!!!
And a fucking A-mazing stage set-up/lighting effects, too!!!
Even IF I didn't hear :heart::drool::heart: DM live at any of those shows. :D

:D

VP! :hug:

I'm trying to get some Art done! :lol:

I'm :heart::heart::yippie::heart::heart: house-sitting at my sib's until either verrrrrry late Sat night or early Sun morning (returns back at 11AM ).
I got there late this past Sun night.

friendly reminder:
you can PM if you need to.....

That's great Dazzled!* Did you take lots of dvds and music with you? Too bad she doesn't have a computer you can go on while you're there.

*by me
OMG! :lol: :grumpy: :lol:

Since i have been doing so much rearranging/organizing my art & craft and "stuff" stuff...........
...AB, POP & Bomb are stuck inside my 5- CD changer.
There's been too much stuff in front of that bureau to be able to move it to get at the wall plug (only one on THAT side of room :grumpy: ) to UNPLUG the changer/ take the Boom Box off of it, unscrew the back of the chnager; to move the mechanical CD lifter (that takes the CD's to the laser, and drop back them in place(er) after finishing each) and FIX it ( like idid the yeear before) !

I took NLOTH home ?2 months back INSPIRED to get the above done, but was quickly "deflated" by other upsets, and the usual crap from nasty roomie.

SO I couldn't find THAT either! :lmao: :grumpy:

When i get my check on Fri ( have to go back to Brklyn) I will probably go and buy ANOTHER copy of NLOTH, and leave that one at my sis's house permanently!

ANd...
since she took the last 2 Springsteen/ E St. albums with her I might also buy either Working on a Dream OR Maigc ( i have to figure out which- there are songs on each I :heart: over on both! ).
SO AT LEAST I can BLARE them Fri early eve & all day Sat before I leave !:lol:

But she has many WHo, and older Bruce albums and PAtti SMith and The Clash to ROck out w in the meantime!

And I;m watching older LOst Esp on SyFy TV!
I also keep some movies and U2 concerts there as well:heart::drool::hyper: until i get my portavble DVD player fixed.

:D

That's great Dazzled!
Too bad she doesn't have a computer you can go on while you're there.

ah, well... I'm quite grateful I get what I DO get there!

She's going to try and get Net connection sometime in the fall!
She's always been sort of intimidated by electronic-tech; which is why while she has the $, she's gotten stuff years and sometimes years & years after the prices have fallen so that middle class, and at least some working class, even the "upper" poor people can affordsome /most of it over time.

And she's givving me her 7.1 mega CANNON POWER SHOT CAMERA. THE OPTICAL LENS GOOES BLACK ON N HER AT ZOOM LEVELS
BUT IT STILL WORKS AT REWGULAR LENGTH.

WILL TRY AND SEE IF ANY ZOOMING IS AVAILABLE.

she went and bought a proper working one( more updated from ? 3 yrs back) for this special trip.

guess where i'm taking it in late sept? :D

ahve to leave in 2 mins.........

:hug:S PGP peeps.
See you on Thurs!

hi slopsy! glad you had a fantastic U2 show time!

My computer froze, so I went to do some other work...

I hear you, my copy of Pop fell behind this huge cabinet I have - it weighs a ton (well, not literally, but it's too heavy for even two people) and I can't get it out. I tried to maneuver it out one day with a yard stick, but all I did was push it farther back. :grumpy: And AB, not sure where that is, but it's not in its case. It must be around here somewhere.

Oooh, Lost! What do you think? How far into it are you?

Eta - aw, sorry I took so long to reply, enjoy the rest of your evening! :hug:

Lost makes me lost LOL

I need to get my hands on some of the U2 cds I dont have I just have Rattle and Hum, all you can Leave Behind, Bomb, Hits 1980-1990, and NLOTH. I really want to get my hands on Achthung baby and Zoopora, and Joshua Tree since that was the first album I ever heard. But wanting and getting are two different things. Thank God for the internet in the mean time. But I know I need to get my hands n Acthung since they seem to be playing songs off the album this tour.

Have fun Dazz sorry I missed ya!:hug:

Wow, I feel kind of embarrassed having multiple copies of some albums :uhoh:

I'm not embarrassed that I own them all on CD, some of the remasters too, some of them also on tape and many of them on vinyl, and I don't even own a record player!

I have them all, a few I have 2 copies, a couple on Vinyl too and the boxsets and remasters and almost every single. I don't think I'm a junkie or anything :shifty:

I have two (in the case of TJT, four :shifty:) copies of every album except NLOTH, HTDAAB, and ATYCLB. Feels like a lot. :shrug:

Don't feel bad. When I joined the forum two years ago, I didn't have any albums and I couldn't tell the difference between Edge, Adam and Larry. I thought Edge was the bass player... Hell, outside of the past decade, I couldn't identify Bono in a pic if he wasn't wearing his signature shades. I was such a n00b. Still am. There's b-sides and unreleased tracks that I see talked about and I'm just :confused:

Essential b-sides(IMO)
-Fast Cars(original and Jacknife Lee Mix)
-Lady With The Spinning Head
-North and South of the River
-Everlasting Love
-Spanish Eyes
-Luminous Times
-The Three Sunrises
-Native Son
-Xanax and Wine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom