Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

the rockin edge said:

well it may have come off the england player last, but the TnT player was right next to him, they both went for the ball....i'm not sure who touched it last, but the reason it was going in was because of the TnT player.

I feel validated now. or something.
Yay!
:happy:

:lol:

i'm going to watch the 2nd half now :wave:

Enjoy! The last 10 minutes were pretty awesome. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

No, I told her to let her sleep there for the night. In the morning, When she gets hungry enough, she'll find a way to get it out herself.

You cruel, cruel person! What kind of aunt are you, SG? :ohmy:

She was already calmed down, not crying or screaming, just pointing to it and saying 'boo boo' and there was no obvious deformity so I told her to ice, rest and wait.

Well, that's more like it! The kid's already shrugging it off! :wink:

:wave:

SG, your story reminded me of a horrible story from when I was little. (I'm glad she's okay, btw :heart: ) I had those toy baby strollers, and my parents were in another room and I was watching tv with my brother who was probably around 1 year old at the time. He got his NECK caught in the stroller (I have no clue how, I don't remember any of this) and he couldn't breathe! My parents say that I saw him, but that I was just sitting on the couch watching tv and minding my own business while my brother was struggling to breathe!! :( :lmao: (it's not funny but it is) My dad had to come in and break the stroller in half to get his head out. :yikes: My mom says she doesn't know what she would have done if he wasn't home.

sami0201 said:
:wave:

SG, your story reminded me of a horrible story from when I was little. (I'm glad she's okay, btw :heart: ) I had those toy baby strollers, and my parents were in another room and I was watching tv with my brother who was probably around 1 year old at the time. He got his NECK caught in the stroller (I have no clue how, I don't remember any of this) and he couldn't breathe! My parents say that I saw him, but that I was just sitting on the couch watching tv and minding my own business while my brother was struggling to breathe!! :( :lmao: (it's not funny but it is) My dad had to come in and break the stroller in half to get his head out. :yikes: My mom says she doesn't know what she would have done if he wasn't home.

Sami that is a scary story :yikes: I'm glad it turned out alright :yes:

and kids that small have no sense of mortality, you probably thought you were being nice by letting him play with your toy! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Sami that is a scary story :yikes: I'm glad it turned out alright :yes:

and kids that small have no sense of mortality, you probably thought you were being nice by letting him play with your toy! :lol:

:lol: :yes: I like to think so. :wink: But by the stories my parents tell me, I was evil!! I feel soooo bad for things that I've done. Like my dad had this big fish tank (this one is really bad :( ) and one day I got up on my little stool and turned the temperature all the way up, and I boiled them!!! :sad: My dad walked in and freaked out when he saw the water bubbling and all the fish laying on top of the tank, and he said, "Sam!! what did you do?!" and I just looked at him all innocent and said, "Daddy! The fish got den!!" :reject: I seriously feel so bad about that till this day, those poor fish. :(

sami0201 said:

:lol: :yes: I like to think so. :wink: But by the stories my parents tell me, I was evil!! I feel soooo bad for things that I've done. Like my dad had this big fish tank (this one is really bad :( ) and one day I got up on my little stool and turned the temperature all the way up, and I boiled them!!! :sad:

Oh, sami! I don't know whether to :lol: or :sad: at that, really.

When I was a child, my great aunt had a fish tank. Whenever we'd visit her and my great uncle, I'd spend hours staring at that tank. But I never would have touched the controls of it.

Sad_Girl said:

That's ..... good? :eyebrow :

Ok you don't have to read this I just typed it up for no reason because none of it is important but it's a shame to delete it now. :laugh:

No, it was just funny because it was SO awkward!! My friend picked me up (she knows hot boy and his brother but they aren't friends or anything) and she knew I didn't want to hang out with him alone so she drove me there against my will to break the ice so we would be in a group instead of me just alone with him. Love her. :heart: Anyway, we ended up going out for ices with him because we didn't want to stay at his house (my friend hates the family too) and then we went back to the house and ended up seeing his parents. :angry: But you have to understand that when my friend and I are together, we are really loud and fun! But when we meet new people or are in weird situations we both get so shy. So we were barely talking and the whole night basically consisted of my friend and I nudging each other and talking to each other. :lol: She's the only one who can drive (besides me) so we went and picked up their other friend (by this time hot boys brother was with us) and we were getting in the car and he's like, "Sam sit in the back with me" but I didn't. :reject: Then one of their other friends got drunk at the supermarket :huh: is that the cool thing to do or something? :lol: So we picked him up. Then we went to another boy's house and hung out there for a while. I had an "opportunity" to be with him alone for a minute but I didn't and my friend kept asking me what the hell I was doing. :reject: But it was weird!!! And then it just got too weird because my friend and I weren't talking so I blamed it on my aunt and said that we had to go because I had to be home. :lol: That was my night. At least I saw my friend though. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
My husband once bought a goldfish as a pet for his cat :laugh:

Sounds to me like that's one of the Doomsday signs in Ghostbusters. You know, "Dogs and cats, living together!" Only, even weirder!

:lmao: :lmao:

Sami I'm very proud of you. :yes: It sounds like he is the sort of guy who was only interested in you when you are right there, and not interested in anything more. All instant gratification. :slant:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami I'm very proud of you. :yes: It sounds like he is the sort of guy who was only interested in you when you are right there, and not interested in anything more. All instant gratification. :slant:

You have the rest of the summer to figure out if that's the case.

And would you really have wanted to reunite with him in the back of a crowded car? With his (drunk) friends watching? :no:

Sad_Girl said:

No no, he's not like that at all. He wasn't really pushy or anything. We talk online all the time (which I'm sure is why it's so awkward in person- online is a totally different ballgame) and he always is all flirty and stuff, and so am I. It's just weird in person, which could be a problem. :lol: I've known him for 12 years and he's one of my best friends and he's always liked me, since forever. :laugh:

But thanks. :hug:

jobob said:

You have the rest of the summer to figure out if that's the case.

And would you really have wanted to reunite with him in the back of a crowded car? With his (drunk) friends watching? :no:

:lol: By that point his friends weren't there yet, if I sat in the back it would have been just my friend driving and hot boy's twin brother in the front, and me and him in the back. Now that I think about it, his brother is so cute. I didn't realize at the time but while we were still in the house he called shotgun, and he was practically insisting. Now I realize that it was probably so I'd sit in the back with hot boy. :cute: And yeah, I'm not into the whole being private in public stuff. :wink: Even though sometimes it's easier, like at a party or something.

And his brother is SOOOO much cuter. :reject: :lol: I'm so horrible. :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom