Pleban Girls Party every body's working for the weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:faint: Lucky lucky lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :combust: I would turn to ash if I saw that in person just .... :combust: ... Poof!

:larry: Damn, I hate it when that happens :grumpy: :shrug: oh well :whistle:

They do their best to make it possible for the die-hard fans to meet them - they seem to get a lot out of it, as well :yes: so never give up!

I actually didn't approach him, I approached his bodyguard - then his bodyguard brought him over to me :love:

Eek sorry I asked you twice, haha! forgot I'd asked you already. That is so cool though. Did you just ask his bodyguard if you could get an autograph or something? I'd be so shy to ask anything, I am quite shy. I've met a couple of people before but no one as famous and special as U2,I think I'd be like OMG the entire time! I hope I'll do it one day I don't know how though.

Lol @ Larry, yes, it's a really cool pic. I didn't know her then so I couldn't get too jealous! It's the elusive Larry pic we all want! Well in my case I want any pic...

Sad_Girl said:
Kat - he was still walking when I met him, hadn't quite started to jog - but he was in his workout clothes :drool:
( I was just down the block from the hotel)

Just me, him and his bodyguard standing there chatting like old friends *dreamysigh* I swear I floated back to my own hotel after he hugged me :heart:

*goes to find pic

Argh that is amazing! And a hug! Bless. He sounds so sweet. Everything people say about meeting him he sounds really nice. So he should be, of course, but some famous people aren't.

Hmm the last person I met was Derren Brown, maybe Wild will know who he is, he's an illusionist guy off the TV but I like him, it was great but I'd swap for U2 any day!

Right I'm going across to Dublin sometime soon, see if I can see anyone...

WildHoney said:

I'll defiantely be in Dublin and i'd imagine Jem will be. :drool:

We could go "sightseeing" :shifty:

:whistle:

:yes: it's a date, I'm there! I'm working on getting Ali there, too, she figured out that Dublin is exactly halfway between Melbourne and Portland, so it's the perfect spot for us to meet. :love:

And then of course when they play in Portland everyone can stay with me and we'll have a giant PGP at my house. :combust:

love2bmama said:

:yes: it's a date, I'm there! I'm working on getting Ali there, too, she figured out that Dublin is exactly halfway between Melbourne and Portland, so it's the perfect spot for us to meet. :love:

And then of course when they play in Portland everyone can stay with me and we'll have a giant PGP at my house. :combust:

Deal! (I flew to Portland last time, hotel wasn't too bad)

PGP sounds better tho :lol:

love2bmama said:

:yes:

I had a threesome after the London Vertigo gigs at my house :shifty:

Had great fun in Chicago & Toronto :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom