Pleban Girls Party - directing our attention 'Down Under'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
I want to go!!! look how adorable he is:love: :cute:
bonoinbrisbanecm0.jpg

He needs his leather jacket :drool:

He needs to be hugged to keep warm :shifty:

sami0201 said:
I LOVE him in a scarf.

I'm good, had a very....random weekend. :laugh:

How are you girls? :hug:

a GREEN scarf :wink: Ah, our little Irishman :cute:

I'm fine, getting a little tired... blegh, had to do some schoolstuff today... still haven't finished that...
what's the feckin' use of making a book report of a poem? It's not like because I am forced to read this I suddenly like it or anything... :sigh: I HATE reading in dutch... just gimme some english book and I'm happy, but not dutch...

:drool: Or gimme a Bonobook! :hmm: I should continue U2 by U2

I know, Sami :hug: we miss you around here :sad: :heart:
Have a good day, hon!

I have to go, too - have some chores to take care of - but I'll be back after the ceremony at the school :wave: :hug: take care ladies, :heart: have a good evening

Sad_Girl said:
I would do the same, Wild :yes: Someday I'll strike it rich and we'll have a whole Pleban convoy following them around on tour :heart: :happy:

That would be sooo awesome. :heartL::happy::combust:

The pics of B. :cute::drool:

I can't stay girls. Am going out for tea with Kat soon. Got to get ready. Just wanted to say hi.

:kiss:

Good morning everyone! :wave: :heart:

Sorry I missed you all. We are having a typical boring day around here, so I'm sure I'll be in and out. I'm going to go finish working on a painting while the kids are out back playing. Our big thing of the day is a trip to the video store later. Oh let the excitment begin. :wink:

Morning Russty or I should afternoon since that's how it is with me :wink: Hope you have fun with your little ones today :)

Ok Im really going this time things to do that I really want to put off instead! :sigh:

Btw We really do need to find a way to fund a Pleban trip to Hawaii next month :drool:

^:yes: Did one song out of the three that I'd signed up for - a lot of people bailed on it at pretty much the last minute... (Actually ended up doing it during the main set and not the Atomic Jam because Sam and Brady are really sweet guys and didn't want me to miss out :heart: )

It's a pic of you with Bono when he was signing your book - when I saw it Fri night I thought you might've submitted it... I'm pretty sure I saw Sarah in the background of another pic, like I said, but I'm not sure who took either pic :shrug:

No, I'm out of the ITH loop, and I didn't know that there were picture submissions. Either someone else copied one that I posted, or another person in the crowd took it. :shrug:

Hey GG2 :hug:

Back
Top Bottom