Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
39660bda.jpg

I thought you said you weren't going to torture me, and then you start with that one! :madspit: :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
Did Wild leave and go to bed? :sad:

I may go lay down SG, that sounds like a good idea.
I may be back later :(
I'm so sad, I wanted to play all night with the girls.
Darn trees :mad:

oh, I was trimming away some of the stuff on our neighbours fence and decided to stop. Apparently, the weeds growing on the fence are the only thing keeping the mildew smell in their house from coming over into our yard :huh: I will never trim that fence again.

see ya later, I hope.

:hug: Take it easy GG. Feel better; and don't worry I never go to far from the party :wink:

(Sorry about your stinky neighbors, too :yuck: )

Hi Drunk :wave: (Bad Pun, I know)

Speaking of pics... I keep looking at that sig pic and it keeps driving me nuts because I SWEAR it's from that MuchMusic interview they did back in 2001...

CeeCee said:
Hey SG! Is that the Zoohawk?!

Drea! Aim! Now!

It's not letting me! It'll let me logon, but the popup blocker's f'ing things up! Even hitting "site popups allowed" isn't doing anything :( I can't do anything loggable on AIM anyway, at the net cafe.. Got a call on my voicemail today though, repair guy's going to show up tomorrow instead of Tues :)

kellyahern said:
capt.jak10107290639.indonesia_pygmy_hippopotamus_jak101.jpg

Bono, a 17-day-old male baby pygmy hippopotamus (Hexaprotodon liberiensis), stays close to its mother, 10-year-old Tina, at Taman Safari Park in Bogor, West Java July 29, 2005. Bono weighed 15kg at birth and is the second child of Tina. REUTERS/Supri

mouthy.jpg

I see the resemblance :giggle:

Drea said:

It's not letting me! It'll let me logon, but the popup blocker's f'ing things up! Even hitting "site popups allowed" isn't doing anything :( I can't do anything loggable on AIM anyway, at the net cafe.. Got a call on my voicemail today though, repair guy's going to show up tomorrow instead of Tues :)

Not even AIM express? *pouting* No fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom