Pleban Girls Party - Crawling on all fours to AN CAT DUBH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:

BG! That sounds awful dearie! :hug: :hug: How's Liverpool? Cold? :yikes: it's bloody freezing here :madspit: :(

Susan, darlin'....i wont lie to you m'dear.

liverpool is colder than the north pole at christmas atm!!!

I walked to the bus stop this morning and t'was all frosty :cute:....but i put my bag down and noticed my hand was slightly more blue than hands usually are....which isnt so good :laugh:

The Mr. Train man apologised for the coldness too, he came on the mic all sympathetic and said "We apologise for passengers travelling in the first and middle carriages as there has been a technical fault with the heating system, we apologise for any :blahblah: :blahblah:" i just thought it was novembers fault it was so cold :lol:

How are ya hun?

Thanks for staying awake to answer me Jem:love: Have a goodnight:love: Dave sounds sweet:cute:

Wild:wave:

BG..your scabies:sad: but if it makes your feel better my eczema is driving me bonkers...I have a rash on my arm:drool:

and my P word is on its way too:angry: ..I think.:shifty:

OMG..I forgot to tell you girls this...:lmao:

the head of our Dept had to have a talk with the dorm boys about hitting on me:huh: :yuck:...I got called "hot chick" during evening study the other night:huh:

I felt werid all day.

Dismantled said:
Thanks for staying awake to answer me Jem:love: Have a goodnight:love: Dave sounds sweet: cute:

Wild: wave:

BG..your scabies:sad: but if it makes your feel better my eczema is driving me bonkers...I have a rash on my arm: drool:

and my P word is on its way too:angry: ..I think.: shifty:

Dave's hot Dis :love:

Rashes :drool:

Aww.....doesnt particularly make me feel better to know that you're in pain Dis :lol:...but thanks!

Try not to scratch it though hun.......it kinda.....develops :|

Dismantled said:
OMG..I forgot to tell you girls this...:lmao:

the head of our Dept had to have a talk with the dorm boys about hitting on me:huh: :yuck:...I got called "hot chick" during evening study the other night:huh:

I felt werid all day.

:lmao:

Prissy & the dorm kids sittin in a tree....

:lol:

OMG....they make me laugh so much!

Jules!!!!!! OMG!!!! Thats soooooooooooooooo amazing! I'll try looking for you if i ever get it! :hyper:

bono_gal said:

Dave's hot Dis :love:

Rashes :drool:

Aww.....doesnt particularly make me feel better to know that you're in pain Dis :lol:...but thanks!

Try not to scratch it though hun.......it kinda.....develops :|

I am so itchy:huh: :lmao: are you itchy too:love::drool:

WildHoney said:

We already knew you were hawt :combust::flirt::sexywink:

omg..but these are BOYS:yuck: 14-18 years old:huh: and I AM SUPPOSE TO BE IN CHARGE:madwife: god they make me so mad!!!!:lmao:

nice song BG...real nice:angry:

:wink:

WOW JULES!!!!! :love: :hyper: :hyper: i can clearly see you and Stars!!! That's amazing! :D :heart:

Thread title? Something about Pleba girls making it to the DVD???

Dismantled said:

I am so itchy: huh: : lmao: are you itchy too: love:: drool:

I used to be itchy :flirt:

Then I scalded myself :|

So now it hurts :madspit:

But but but....

I seen a boy today.

He's a bit fit yes.

And and........i think ive given him scabies :lmao:

His sexy arse ran up to me this morning and he gave me this big massive bear hug and then he asked if i was ok.

Shivering like hell i said "Adam, i'm freezing!"....so then he hugged me again :drool:

&& he asked what time i got off college and he said that he'd look for me during my lonely hour. So when he finally seen me i was all cold again, but then he did this disappearing act so that was a bit poop.

But.............i came on msn before and he was all "Aww, sorry hun, my tutor caught me. Were you ok?"....and all o' that shizzle :cute:

bono_gal said:

I used to be itchy :flirt:

Then I scalded myself :|

So now it hurts :madspit:

But but but....

I seen a boy today.

He's a bit fit yes.

And and........i think ive given him scabies :lmao:

His sexy arse ran up to me this morning and he gave me this big massive bear hug and then he asked if i was ok.

Shivering like hell i said "Adam, i'm freezing!"....so then he hugged me again :drool:

&& he asked what time i got off college and he said that he'd look for me during my lonely hour. So when he finally seen me i was all cold again, but then he did this disappearing act so that was a bit poop.

But.............i came on msn before and he was all "Aww, sorry hun, my tutor caught me. Were you ok?"....and all o' that shizzle :cute:

giving the boys scabies:tsk:

is this the boy you want to ask our?

Back
Top Bottom