Pleban Girls Party - Crawling on all fours to AN CAT DUBH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Russty, I'm not at that point yet. But I can say that all the music videos on my new iPod are U2 videos. And all but two of the podcasts are U2-related.

:wink:

I joke that my paycheck should now be sent directly to iTunes. Well, maybe not, but Apple makes it very easy (too easy) for me to spend money there.

:giggle: I know that feeling! itunes is evil! :lol: But dammit its so much fun! :wink:

Well I'm going to go watch Inked and drool over my other "boyfriend" and then head to bed. Have a good night. :wave: :hug: :heart: See ya all tomorrow. :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shifty:

:drool:

:lol:
I figured you wouldn't be able to resist commenting on that.

So how goes the writing? :hyper:

you know me so well :laugh:

It's going well, but the scene I'm working on is pretty intense. I think I'm going to have to call it a night and finish up tomorrow

:hug: sweet dreams, when you guys get to bed :shifty: :wink:

the rockin edge said:

:lol: maybe, maybe not. i've only ever danced 2 maybe 3 times & I payed no attention the dancing :shifty:

what were you paying attention to :sexywink:

(I'll bow out while you two amuse each other :giggle: I have to work to do anyways)

D'ya weally weally wuv me BG? :sexywink: :lol:

Well the cool news of the day is that i got the deluxe edition of the U2 DVD for £17!!!! :dance: :bow: :rockon: :D :heart:

Isn't that so great that i got it £3 cheaper than Virgin! :happy:

Why pay more eh?! :wink:

hey girls :hug: god im sooooooooo tired :crack: thank god for pro plus, kept me awake at work today :lol:

i'm in a happier mood today :happy:

hope everyones ok, not sure if i'll be back as having an early night tonight, v early, can hardly keep eyes open :|

luv ya all :hug:

X

DIS! :sexywink: I've missed you! Have you missd me?! :flirt:

Jem! :hug: Well, after your late nite! :lol: :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom