Pleban Girls Party - Crawling on all fours to AN CAT DUBH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im much better today thanks Dis, even looking forward to work tommorow as some of us are dressing up in our PJ's all day :lmao: we're having a big charity event called children in need :happy:

and i should have a pic of dave for you all, well a few actually! im taking pictures of him and sean having there hair shaved of for sponsorship money tommorow

hey susan :hug:

how are you both?

Sad_Girl said:

there's not much hope for any of my sketches to start with :lol:
I was hoping I could take a basic sketch and maybe use some colored pencil or chalk and maybe make it look a little better but this one is definitely on the way out! :reject:

crappysketch.jpg

and Yes, I went for the mullet Bono :lol:

:shame: SG that IS a pretty good sketch!! :tsk: don't put yourself down, hon. :hug:

One thing that makes B's lips "difficult" is that MOST people's lips-- the Lower Lip is a little bit Recessed = the UPPER LIP OVERHANGS the Lower one. You'll usually see this pointed out in many drawing faces/figures books.

His islike a smaller percentage of people who's lower lop actually juts out a little more than his upper lip....... when you have a clear, closed mouth photo of him in PROFILE you can notice it.

SOmetimes the bottom line of thelower lip in drawing it-- it's better to not quite connect it to the ends on either side of the lips-- leave a little gap...:mad: I WISH I HAD A SCANNER & cmop/net connection...it'd be soooooo much easier to give ypou an example!:madspit:

:cute: that's quite a relief Dis - haven't spoke to you in almost a week&i thought i'd humuliated myself due to all the drink i had last Fr nite! :uhoh:

Remember you were watching The Wizard of Oz? :wink: i actually saw a special edition of it! :love: it's great eh? *Courage* :lmao:

Thats great Jem! I'd love to see a pic of Dave sometime:yes: Dressing in your pj's at work:drool: we did that once at a place I used to work...it was hard to stay awake:lmao:

hey dazzy:wave:

SG:up: a writer and an artist:love: thats pretty good!!!!!!:up:

Susan...no don't worry you didn't make a fool of yourself:hug: I've just been busy. The wizard of oz:love:

Hiya Dazz!!!! :hug: It IS a good drawing of SG's eh?! :wink:

Jem - I'm happy and full after having my curry&it's my 1st one in 6 days so i really enjoyed it a lot! :drool: having a beer now also! :tongue:

Got my U2 DVD and got it for £17 which was great!!!!! :hyper:

letting you know I probably wont be on tonight

my dad is in a bad mood for some reason so he's taking it out on me and shutting off the network :sad: :mad:

what a fucking jerk. I can't believe I even felt sorry for him when he was sick. I wish he was sick all the time- he's so delirious that he's actually nice

:|

at least I'll be able to come on tomorrow night from NEW YORK!!! :hyper:

:|
:wave:

Have you seen the U2 DVD yet Dis? Thanx :hug: i couldn't even remember half the stuff i'd said on Fr nite! :ohmy: I re-read everything& was like: :reject: :coocoo: i have totally gone on&on!!!! :der:

And misunderstanding Weldy talking about Adams' girlfriend Suzy? DOH! :banghead:

Dismantled said:
Thats great Jem! I'd love to see a pic of Dave sometime:yes: Dressing in your pj's at work:drool: we did that once at a place I used to work...it was hard to stay awake:lmao:

:lmao:

if we fall asleep at work noones allowed to wake us, though we would get in big trouble :lol:

Got my U2 DVD and got it for £17 which was great!!!!! :hyper:

saving money :up: mine was £16.24 from amazon and it arrived 2 days after ordering it :drool:

Yeah, i remember you saying that you'd ordered it from Amazon Jem! :D :up:

I always shop around to buy stuff as cheap as possible! :yes: i got it in a record shop called Fopp - have you heard of it? :wink:

sami0201 said:
letting you know I probably wont be on tonight

my dad is in a bad mood for some reason so he's taking it out on me and shutting off the network :sad: :mad:

what a fucking jerk. I can't believe I even felt sorry for him when he was sick. I wish he was sick all the time- he's so delirious that he's actually nice

Sami:hug: man that sucks:mad: Parents sometimes!:madspit:

Don't worry about the other night susan..no regrets:wink: No I haven't seen the DVD....I am kinda going through alittle U2 burnout...nothing major..I get like this before I see a show:shrug: I see them next Saturday:hyper:

Jem...if you fall asleep no is allowed to wake you??????:lmao: what do you do for work again?

Dismantled said:

Jem...if you fall asleep no is allowed to wake you??????:lmao: what do you do for work again?

i work for a benefit we have in the UK, i work on the helpline! im not sure why you're not allowed to wake someone up who has fallen asleep :lol: maybe its incase someone has narcilepsy(sp?)

people have actually fallen asleep at work though, and been left to sleep, my team leader told me

Aww bye Dazz! :wave:

And hi&bye Sami :hug:

Hi Fly! :wink: Enjoy your film later!

BG! That sounds awful dearie! :hug: :hug: How's Liverpool? Cold? :yikes: it's bloody freezing here :madspit: :(

bonoishot said:

i work for a benefit we have in the UK, i work on the helpline! im not sure why you're not allowed to wake someone up who has fallen asleep :lol: maybe its incase someone has narcilepsy(sp?)

people have actually fallen asleep at work though, and been left to sleep, my team leader told me

what!:lmao: that is crazy! Do they get fired after they wake up:giggle:

Dismantled said:
BG:wave:

your scabies sound really hawt now:combust:

:sad: owies

:lol:

Hot's the word for them......so unbelievably attractive i must say :drool:

They hurt soooo bad :sad:

On top of that....that shit face beginning with P decided to come and bother my ass today so ive felt a bit crap.

However, evil boy said he would buy me special edition U2 dvds for christmas :lol:.......materialism :drool:

Dismantled said:

what!:lmao: that is crazy! Do they get fired after they wake up:giggle:

ok just answering you then im off for real :(

not sure about fired, depends if its 1st time, if they have had other disiplinary action against them i suppose but i was really tired the other week and dave was soooo worried i was gonna fall asleep he was llike right if you fall asleep im gonna break the rules and wake you, i dont want you to gte in to trouble

:love::cute:

bless him

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom