PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're typing, Daz, 'cause you can't just drop a bomb like that and then flit off to another forum!! :D

eta: nevermind - simultaneous post! :lol: *blush*

but he stood in front with all the security as he signed stuff and I managed to saay..
"thank you for your talent, and your caring in action.."
he stopped for a sec and replied "Well' :thank you for saying that.." :drool::hyper::drool::heart:

Omg, how awesome! :heart: A memory that you'll have forever!

This is going to make me smile for the rest of the day!

:cute: Lucky, lucky girl. That's awesome.

thank you yeah i know...very lucky at last :D :D :hug::hug: :hyper:

I have an excuse to go back tho

Damn BETTER photos!!! :madspit: :lol:

I don't know who got such great Adam pics yesterday? THAT's what I want for bono & edge ( i have lovely pic of edge but want closer) AND ADAM

my best pics are of Larry

with Larry at MSG May '05
there was no pushing ANd bigger/taller guys pushing (not maliciously but still) .i have 2 great clear photos!!

:giggle:

AM I beeing "greedy" to want..........:shifty:

.......... more ????
:lol::wink:

Damn BETTER photos!!! :madsspit: :lol:

I don't know who got such great Adam pics yesterday? THAT's what I want for bono & edge ( i have lovely pic of edge but want closer) AND ADAM

there was no pushing ANd bigger/taller guys pushing (not maliciously but still) .i have 2 great clear photos!!

AM I beeing "greedy" to want..........:s hifty:

.......... more ????
:wink:

Are your pics posted anywhere??? :eyebrow: and no, you're not at all greedy.

So i don't have to run naked around London to do that today :sad:

You can have today off, but get ready to go back to work tomorrow!

:heart:

Like i do with the "Have I Had You yet" :lmao:

I don't even remember what he said to me. No idea. :reject: :lol:

I still remember the feeling and texture of his jacket, though. :lmao: Weird...

Hey Weldy! :hug:

thank you yeah i know...very lucky at last :D :D :hug::hug: :hyper:

I have an excuse to go back tho

Damn BETTER photos!!! :madspit: :lol:

AM I beeing "greedy" to want..........:shifty:

.......... more ????
:lol::wink:

I think that better photos is a perfectly reasonable reason to go back. :up: And, if it so happens that you get to talk to him again, great!

You stroked Bono:drool:

Did you at least sniff him?? :hmm:

Our mission his tour SNIFF BONO :lmao:

I bear-hugged him. :reject: :lol: Good thing John didn't pull me off and beat the crap out of me, ha. But John and I had made friends earlier, talking about our...mutual friend. :shifty: :wink: No sniffing Bono. Or at least he wasn't wearing any scent that smelled remarkable at the time. I do remember that Larry smelled quite delicious, though!

It's coming back to me now. I remember what we talked about, just not exact words. We talked about the print that I was getting them all to sign, and I'm pretty sure he asked me if I'd done it (I remember he stared at it for a long time), and both him and John remarked about how nice it was. Then he asked my name so he could sign it...and then he asked if I also wanted my Bono In Conversation signed. I'm sure there was more, but that was the gist of it.

OMG Dazz. Congrats.

I am still going crazy over Monday and yesterday. :hyper:
I'm definitly going back tomorrow

I bear-hugged him. :reject: :lol: Good thing John didn't pull me off and beat the crap out of me, ha. But John and I had made friends earlier, talking about our...mutual friend. :shifty: :wink: No sniffing Bono. Or at least he wasn't wearing any scent that smelled remarkable at the time. I do remember that Larry smelled quite delicious, though!

It's coming back to me now. I remember what we talked about, just not exact words. We talked about the print that I was getting them all to sign, and I'm pretty sure he asked me if I'd done it (I remember he stared at it for a long time), and both him and John remarked about how nice it was. Then he asked my name so he could sign it...and then he asked if I also wanted my Bono In Conversation signed. I'm sure there was more, but that was the gist of it.

I'd have said i'd drawn it:lol:

Bono :drool::heart:

I'd have said i'd drawn it:lol:

Bono :drool::heart:

I was pleasantly surprised at how they were all taken with it, all of them asked me that. Even the Joe Pesci-like driver. :lol:

Sarah :heart: It was such an awesome birthday gift!

And I've wanted to read my BiC since then too, but I don't want to wreck it. I need to pick up another copy...

Dazzled, are you leaving? :hug:

Hey Jo, long time! :hug:

Back to work for me, I'll check in later. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom