PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My car's CD player ate my CD of NLOTH this afternoon. :mad:

Thank God I have the album on my iPod and iTunes.

How was the London "secret" gig, btw?

Hi Weldy, Jo, and anyone else I haven't seen in ages!

How are you??

For the most part I'm doing great. Today has been tough, as I found out I lost a family member. He'd had cancer, so it was expected that he'd pass eventually, but it's still sad. I'm doing better than I was this morning.

Otherwise I'm doing great. Work keeps me super busy (most of the time), and I'm training for a race that's coming up in April, so that takes up basically all my time these days.

:wave: Thora. Got any races coming up? I think I'm doing a 4 miler on Sunday. Wanna join me :wink: ?

Yes! I sent you a PM, but I'll say it here too. I've got a 10k on April 19th. Right now we're generally running around 5k each time we train (3x a week), but I haven't been keeping track of the distance yet. I'll probably start paying attention in a few weeks. Right now we're just increasing the amounts of time we run. I have to run tonight, and I'm already drained and exhausted, but I'm sure I'll be able to muster up the energy - I always do. :)

Dazz, that's so awesome that you got to meet Bono! I'm so happy for you! :D

They played Magnificent on Letterman here last night. :up: And Breathe on Monday night. I have no idea what tonight's song will be. I'm hoping for Unknown Caller.

I can't stay up that late! :lol: I'm kinda glad I live on the West coast, so all I have to do is stay up until someone gets it onto YouTube. I went to bed right after I had seen it.

Magnificent was wonderful!! :love:

Yes! I sent you a PM, but I'll say it here too. I've got a 10k on April 19th. Right now we're generally running around 5k each time we train (3x a week), but I haven't been keeping track of the distance yet. I'll probably start paying attention in a few weeks. Right now we're just increasing the amounts of time we run. I have to run tonight, and I'm already drained and exhausted, but I'm sure I'll be able to muster up the energy - I always do. :)

I know what you mean about energy after work and whatnot. I was going to run during my son's soccer practice tonight but I only busted out 1 mile.

I know what they're playing Fri since they taped that show on Monday along with Monday's show *g*

DG tried to let me listen on her phone for tonight because of what song they did, but it kept cutting out :( I :love: my PGP girls :heart:

but he stood in front with all the security as he signed stuff and I managed to saay..
"thank you for your talent, and your caring in action.."
he stopped for a sec and replied "Well' :thank you for saying that.." : drool :: hyper:: drool:: heart:
OMG DAZZ!!! I am SO happy for you, congratulations!! :hyper: :love: :hug: This put a big smile on my face at the end of a cruddy day. :D That must have been fantastic! :yippie:

I'm completely confused on the cronology of this, so don't blame me!
Thanks GG! :bow: I just watched Breathe and Magnificent... the title of that song just says it all, really. Can't wait for the tour!

:hug: Thora :hug: Sorry to hear of your loss. :(

And :madwife: at Jo's CD player!

Thanks also to VP for the You Tube link, I hadn't seen that yet. Very nice! :up:

Peoples :hug:

Usually giving the CD player a good hit makes it spit out the cds again. :yes:

Glad you got to meet Bono Dazz! :hug:

And stop going to sleep when I sign in Ali! :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom