PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Ohaithar!

:giggle: Yeah they're all a bit fidgety.

I love how they all laughed when Edge made his joke, and then Letterman was so confused! :lol:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

well i did't get to shake his hand (let alone giving or getting a hug,
or saying hi I'm_____ ....

There was SUCH a crowd build up between the time Edge showed up first today Afternoon ( 1:30+ ish he went right in BUT Mon night he bounded across the street over to the crowd around 8:30 PM - he was SO sweet & adorable), Adam 2nd (only 1 so so pic :grumpy:)

and then B was there

I was in the middle of the barricades...... and he started on the western (towards 8th Ave side) side and worked eastwards..... hard to get pics........ gota few --- the best one is half cut off jeeezzeee :mad:)

but he stood in front with all the security as he signed stuff and I managed to saay..
"thank you for your talent, and your caring in action.."
he stopped for a sec and replied "Well' :thank you for saying that.." :drool::hyper::drool::heart:

*squee*

Drea told me about this last night on MSN! OMG I was sooooooooooo happy to hear that! :hug:

:wave: Ohaithar!

:giggle: Yeah they're all a bit fidgety.

I love how they all laughed when Edge made his joke, and then Letterman was so confused! :lol:

:giggle: He was probably confused because Edge changed it! I read that line was supposed to be "The Itch" :lol: Wonder if Edge got a :shame: from Letterman's people after the taping :wink:

:giggle: He was probably confused because Edge changed it! I read that line was supposed to be "The Itch" :lol: Wonder if Edge got a :shame: from Letterman's people after the taping :wink:

I know! :lol: that's what makes it so great.

It must be still available, just search for a different upload. :hmm: I'm sure people will continue uploading it.

Love that perf of NLOTH :love:

Yeah, everyone was a little taken aback by Edge's jab and Sting - hilarious!!!!! And the face he makes just as the camera cuts away from him is priceless. Total sneer.
Too bad Adam got the kinda lame ones.

^ Is that in reference to your previous post?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I missed a radio contest this morning that puts one lucky fan in the studio during the radio interview in Los Angeles next week :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom