PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Anyone remember me?! :lol: :reject:

Thought I should make a concerted effort to stop in here a little more often, now that the album's released and the tour is coming up.

I've missed you girls! :hug:

Oh gosh, I wake up at the crack of dawn, and there's people here! :lol: Must be a new U2 album out! :giggle:

Yeah, I know, I'm tired :reject:

Nice one, GG... :wink:

SG was here! :hug:

Whee! Congrats on the meeting to Laura... must go read that when I get the chance. :up:

Glad people are loving the album... I can't get over it. :love:

Want tour announcement NAO, pls.

That Thora person looks familiar... :hmm: :hug: Welcome back!

I are tired. Worked 12 hours yesterday cos a bunch of wind came through and knocked a lot of power out and I was taking Faults calls again till 10pm. Power went out at my place but it was back on again by the time I got home at midnight. Straight to bed, then I got woken up early by some loose flapping bit of corrugated something banging against next door's wall. If that keeps me awake tonight, there will be trouble.

I'm stressing about Mexico and the tour and every damn thing. :crazy:

PS: Zooey, I would love to be able to crank NLOTH on a big theatre sound system!! :drool: I'm looking fwd to getting it on my parent's stereo...

Yowch 12 hours?? :crack: That's LONG!

:drool: The album is really growing on me. And the guy from school who likes U2 loved it aswell! :D

:shifty: Oh and Maik called today.. they got the vinyl today, but not my ordered one yet. I can either cancel the order and wait for them to pay back my money(already paid), or wait for the order. I asked what was the one with the least problems, and he said it was probably better to wait cause otherwise I had to wait for my money being returnd and such, but since I was pretty hyper about it(Me? Hyper? Can you imagine that??) and he just wanted to be sure. I told him I would try to be patient. :lol:

And as I type this, Bono sings about a striptease... uh.. coincidence? :giggle:

I have to assume the band in his head is U2... I wants me a U2 striptease on this tour :shifty: :D

Forgot to say... great thread, Wild! :applaud:

:hug:

Sleep for me. :wave:

You want my take on the album?

Here's a concise summary:

OMG!! :combust: :heart: :heart: :hyper:

(Now I can go back and watch all those clips I couldn't because I was waiting for the album! :lol:)

Hi Wild! :kiss:

My thoughts on the new album? Incredible! :drool: I've been listening to Moment of Surrender on repeat today, and it's definitely my favourite right now. :love:

C'mon n00bs, give us your reviews, dammit! :hyper:

I'm still formulating my thoughts but in a nutshell...

Favorites: Breathe and Boots

Don't think I like at all: White as Snow

Fez: What a trip

Love the was cedars of Lebanon just ends.

NLOTH album versions kicks that b-side version's ass. It sounds like it could be from AB outtakes.

Unknown Caller is definitely growing on me

Not sure if I like 'Crazy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom