Pleban Girls Party-Bono teasing us here, there, and everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild - That wanker who slated Edgy&co only signed themselves as Paul! Boo! No city or town was mentioned!

susanp6 said:
Wild - That wanker who slated Edgy&co only signed themselves as Paul! Boo! No city or town was mentioned!

OMG! it was Paul McCartney! I know it! He's still bitter about the Live 8 thing:madspit:

susanp6 said:
Why would Paul be bitter about Live8 Dis? :confused:

Because he wanted to open AND close the show...then Bman got upset:( and Paul through a fit....and I side with Bman (naturally) what does PM have to do with Africa anyway:madspit:

how selfish is that!

I'm sorting through JPG's and mumbling to myself where each goes -- it sounds something like this:

"Zoobaby, Zoobaby, Pop, Pop, Pop, Zoobaby, Pop, Babyface, Pop, Vertigo Bomb, Vertigo Bomb, Zoobaby, Pop, Pop, Pop...." I'm so glad nobody overheard me :reject: they'd lock me up in a nice padded room somewhere :lol:

Tmi Dis?

Oh yeah - I knew Paul wanted to open Live8, but he did anyway so i don't see a prob!

susanp6 said:
Tmi Dis?

Oh yeah - I knew Paul wanted to open Live8, but he did anyway so i don't see a prob!

tmi= too much info:wink:

I don't know....I blame Bri and the her damn Canadian newspapers:wink: they reported it that way. Paul opened cause he refused to back down and thats how Paul and U2 performed together. Just what I read:huh:

Word of advice, BG... don't read Wild's B&L P followed by SG's A&L P if you value braincells :wink: I swear I melted at least a thousand of 'em doing that :giggle:

Ok...thanks for a fun afternoon everyone:drool: I need to run to the bank and deposit some money:madspit: and then get the house ready for company..see ya later:drool:

Anyone here heard of the Edinburgh Tattoo? Hopefully i'll be going to one of the shows if i can get some extra tix on sale next week! :wink: It's so beautiful up at the castle when it's lit up at night! :love: :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom