PLEBAn Girls Party - Blue Crack is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
My new desktop! : happy: : lmao:
desktopmcg.jpg

Hi GG! : hug:

VP : sexywink:

http://s38.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=33UWOG1RBWSA93ST3SIVQNQR7A

:lmao:

:love: the new desktop glad my pic was so inspiring :wink:

oooooooooooooooooh more mp3's

thanks for cheerin me up girls :hug:

GG:hug: browneyed girl:wave: and rockinedge: :wave:

My room overlooks the park and yesterday during the afternoon I'd opened up all the blinds and taken back the curtains so I could look out over the park. Come nightfall, I was grooving to some rap record in my room, bopping around the room for maybe half an hour. I don't know what I was doing, just messing around...and at one stage I looked out of the window and there were about 200 people looking up, clapping, applauding my dancing. That was funny." The Edge

Sad_Girl said:
My room overlooks the park and yesterday during the afternoon I'd opened up all the blinds and taken back the curtains so I could look out over the park. Come nightfall, I was grooving to some rap record in my room, bopping around the room for maybe half an hour. I don't know what I was doing, just messing around...and at one stage I looked out of the window and there were about 200 people looking up, clapping, applauding my dancing. That was funny." The Edge

oh my god go edge

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:giggle: I'm trying to imagine Edge listening to rap, but watching him dance would be hilarious - though he's probably more coordinated than I am :wink:

Back
Top Bottom