Pleban Girls party - BABY SHOWER (don't forget the loofah!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have much to be perverted about, these days. :( Oh well, at least it's by choice. :shifty:

So how are you two doing? :hug:

I've spent this entire gorgeous day in front of the computer working, and the worst part of it is that I'm not getting any good results. :scream:

Might be time to quit for the day soon. :drunk:

Sorry these aren't very clear but my cell phone's camera isn't that good

Sadie & Alfie :heart: :love: :cute:

Image018.jpg

Image017-1.jpg

Puppies!! :cute: :love:

I've been really wanting to get a dog, lately. When we're out in public and see a dog, I'm all over it, petting and hugging it, to an embarrassing degree, so Sarah says. :lol:

Sorry I'm disappearing. I really should get the rest of these tests done, then I can relax with a clear conscience. I'll be back. :kiss: Unless Sarah hijacks the computer, as happens frequently these days. :mad:

Not good, as Detroit (the Red Wings, or as I prefer to call them, the Dead Wings) is winning :lol: I didn't think Calgary had much of a chance, but they tied the series up last game... The home team's won each of the last four games though - that doesn't bode well for Calgary :(

VintagePunk said:
I don't have much to be perverted about, these days. :( Oh well, at least it's by choice. :shifty:

I don't have much either. :( Frustrated is the word. :angry:

Might be time to quit for the day soon. :drunk:

I'm one step ahead of you. :lol:

Kat went out with her dad and brother and stepmum for their 1st wedding anniversary. Thet went for meal which is fair enough that her dad wanted just the 4 of them but i would have liked to have met them at the pub after. :sad: Kat said she thought i could join them but they obviously just want to be by themselves. I'm just being silly but it just reminds me i have no close family nearby. :( :sad:

Last edited:
Drea said:
Not good, as Detroit (the Red Wings, or as I prefer to call them, the Dead Wings) is winning :lol: I didn't think Calgary had much of a chance, but they tied the series up last game... The home team's won each of the last four games though - that doesn't bode well for Calgary :(

So bad for you as a canadian but good for SG who is nearer to Detroit? Have i got that right? :uhoh::confused:

Back
Top Bottom