Pleban Girls Party - another day, another 500 posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JanuaryStar said:

Oh hi! I don't think we've met, no :) I'm fine thanks, how are you?

I'm doing great! Spending a thrilling week-end at home, and almost wishing I'd stayed up at school. Staring at the hot pic. of Bono from the Oprah spree in Us Weekly:drool:

Galeongirl said:

:drool: Hi....

my sis is most def gonna quit the study :) she'll find something new...

BD, BACK OFF :angry: Wayne's MINE and mine alone~!

Okay... Well, does she have any idea what she wants to do now? :)

Btw, Z and GG, I'm joining the fight over Wayne... :drool:

U2isthebest said:

I'm doing great! Spending a thrilling week-end at home, and almost wishing I'd stayed up at school. Staring at the hot pic. of Bono from the Oprah spree in Us Weekly:drool:

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it's absolutely great :)

JanuaryStar said:

Okay... Well, does she have any idea what she wants to do now? :)

Btw, Z and GG, I'm joining the fight over Wayne... :drool:

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it's absolutely great :)

Oh, it is...:drool: Did you mean you didn't see Oprah or the pic?:eyebrow: Have any big plans for the week-end?

JanuaryStar said:
Ahem, ahem... Ladies? Z, GG?

I've officially entered the fight now... Bring it on!! :madwife: :flirt:

:shifty: Shouyldn't we be on the same team? I mean, at least you and I could play with him here in our country no? we don't live THAT far away :flirt:

I just found Oprah in the thraed... mp4s... I'll try to convert them to a decent format since these don't work on anything but VLC...
and I need the time to watch ti... damn you PLEBANs have been busy while I was away!

bonoishot said:

OMG mentioning this song give me flash backs to WGRYWH being played on my birthday in Chicago last year. :combust: and VP appearing from nowhere having a group hug with Wild, Sarah and me then disappearing back somewhere to the front of the ellipse. :love::lmao:

I was at that show!:hyper: Manged to get inside somehow before the concert so I got to listen in as they did a sound check of it :drool:

Btw that's such a sweet memory :love: You guys really have had some great times together :)

Ok Im gone again,lol,bye all :wave:

U2isthebest said:

Ahh ok!! That's awesome! I've heard it's beautiful there.

Opinions tend to differ I guess :lol:

Nah, it's okay, but I think it's too small-minded for me in the long run... Might be moving to another country in a few years :hmm:

JanuaryStar said:

Opinions tend to differ I guess :lol:

Nah, it's okay, but I think it's too small-minded for me in the long run... Might be moving to another country in a few years :hmm:

:lol: I know what you mean. A lot of people think that Michigan (where I live) is beautiful, but not so much. I can't wait to move to N.Y.C. or Chicago after college

Back
Top Bottom