Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Aw, I forgot about the memorial :heart:

I'm still just so shocked about Steve's death. :sad:

His daughter, wow, she got up there in front of all those people and gave a eulogy, and she kept it together. Pretty amazing for an 8 year old.
I feel so bad for his family. :heart:

It seems odd, yet not, to be so sad/touched by the death of someone you've never met..

Was the memorial tonight? That would have been interesting yet heartbreaking to see. :sad: I can't imagine being 8 and giving a eulogy at my dad's service.

I haven't gone to bed just yet. :laugh: I just read back what you guys were talking about earlier tonight, and needing hugs. I feel exactly the same way. I get hugs from friends occasionally, but I am feeling like I need something a little more. Not necessarily from a guy or anything, but a good long, meaningful hug where I can just cry for a bit and have someone hold me. God that sounds so mushy, but whatever. It's the truth.

But this change in the weather is definitely affecting me. Once fall hits I go on this weird spiral that lasts for several months. Oh the joys of having SAD. :happy: Thankfully I do know what helps me, and I also have my vacation to look forward to in just under 3 months. That will help me so much, to be in the hot sun for 2 weeks! :D

Well, now I'm really going to bed. Goodnight! :hug:

Hi everyone!
:wave:

Did I drop in too early again or is anyone here?

A guy on the swedish version of American Idol is supposed to sing One tonight.
Want me to report how he did?
:hmm:

Last edited:
Ok, I will. ;-)
It's still qualification so the performance will not be the full song I guess...
I don't think I'll be able to get any video though.

Maybe later if someone uploads it to youtube.

He's done now.
The guy was more into heavy metal than U2 I can tell you that.
Personally the song sounded more like the MJB version with a kind of jazz beat or something...:huh:
He didn't hit all the right notes, but he's no Bono, right?
And most importantly he didn't give me goosebumps!
He's got a good voice though but not for these kind of songs I think.

Thanks for sharing it :hug:

Love the hair, but he needs to stop playing with it.
It was just.......very......uh......uninspiring :|
Not hard to picture him as more of a heavy metal guy, though.
But he does have a little 'diva' in him :lol:
Check him out looking for the judges when he is flipping his hair about :lmao:

:lol: I hear ya! :hug:

I'm doing all right. It's disgusting outside today, so my mood is pretty foul. It's pouring with rain. I just wanna get out of my nice clothes and into my jammies, and curl up on my lovely couch. But, I can't do that tonight. Gotta go out and be social with some friends. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom