Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Bri that is too funnny! I would have loved watching her decide what to do with it! :lol

GG sadly Mr. Cat was laid off on Monday. So after 9 long years we are throwing in the towel. We are packing it up and going to live with my parents for a while. They have been offering for a while so we finally figured it was time to take them up on the offer.

Hi Weldy :hug:

Hey Russty :hug:

I feel bad for you guys :hug: It's been almost a year since I got fired.

sami0201 said:
Goodnight BB! :hug: :heart:

It's Taylor. :drool:
preview6.jpg

:ohmy: :drool:

he's like 12 :shame:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I don't think I remember seeing her when I was scanning back earlier...

Maybe she just went to bed early cause she was tired, or stuck around to hang out with Jeffy.

I thought i remembered something from mid morning to Wild? But maybe I'm thinking of a different day. I do things like that. :reject: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Carson!!!! :hyper: :lol:

:lol: LOVE HIM!

Know who is really hot? (IMO) My mom and I were watching The Parent Trap yesterday, and we were drooling over Dennis Quaid. :reject: :drool: We were talking about how we like men who actually look like real men (i.e. Bono, Dennis, etc) as opposed to someone like Brad Pitt (or Taylor :lol: ) who may be gorgeous but not really "manly".

Dennis :drool:
130936.jpg

DennisQuaid1.jpg

sami0201 said:

:lol: LOVE HIM!

Know who is really hot? (IMO) My mom and I were watching The Parent Trap yesterday, and we were drooling over Dennis Quaid. :reject: :drool: We were talking about how we like men who actually look like real men (i.e. Bono, Dennis, etc) as opposed to someone like Brad Pitt (or Taylor :lol: ) who may be gorgeous but not really "manly".

Dennis :drool:
130936.jpg

DennisQuaid1.jpg

Have you ever seen the movie Frequency??? OMG, it's great, one of my faves. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom