PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - we like to watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VP&SoBe!! :wave: :hug: :hug:

And welcome back Wild!! Trust you! Ging gang gooly indeed! :rolleyes: !!

I guess I'm okay. I called my Gram a little while ago and they said she wasn't able to talk to me. This is the 1st time that's happened. I've spent the last week trying to prepare myself... I know you can't be totally ready for something like this. I just feel blessed I was able to see her a couple of weeks ago and I"ll be with her tomorrow. I'm gonna love her up while I can!

SoBe said:
I guess I'm okay. I called my Gram a little while ago and they said she wasn't able to talk to me. This is the 1st time that's happened. I've spent the last week trying to prepare myself... I know you can't be totally ready for something like this. I just feel blessed I was able to see her a couple of weeks ago and I"ll be with her tomorrow. I'm gonna love her up while I can!

:hug:

The last time I saw my grandfather was the thursday before last. That night he went into the hospital. I didn't say much to him that day, and I'm really regretting it.

SoBe said:

My thoughts are with you:hug:

we knew my gran had cancer and i visited her and wanted to say things to her and didn't know how to say them, so i didn't incase i upset her. She passed away a week later and i never told her what i was feeling. I've regretted it ever since.. However much it hurts to say things tell her how you feel :hug:

SoBe said:

Although what you're going through is so awful, you have such a great attitude. :hug: :hug:

Awwww :hug: :hug: to SoBe&DG. I just want to tell you two that i'm so sad for you&that i'm glad we're here to cheer you up with all the chat about U2&Bono and stuff! :wink:

It's such a great place this for lifting your mood when nothing seems to be all that great in your life at the time! :yes: :love:

susanp6 said:
Awwww :hug: :hug: to SoBe&DG. I just want to tell you two that i'm so sad for you&that i'm glad we're here to cheer you up with all the chat about U2&Bono and stuff! :wink:

It's such a great place this for lifting your mood when nothing seems to be all that great in your life at the time! :yes: :love:

:up: You're so right susan. How awesome B and the boys are for bringing people together. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom