Pleban Girls and Guys Party - Taking over the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Russty! :hug:

Yes, your request is in my in-box. Since I was out earlier this evening watching naked men run around baseball fields, I haven't responded yet. I will respond to you (and the five others who want the story, in case they've hunted me down) soon; before I go to bed tonight.

No worries Joanne! ;hug: Thank you! I just wasn't sure what went thru or not, but its nice to know everything is working again. Naked men are a good thing. :yes: :drool:

Okay hypothetical question....

Say your in a relationship with someone wether they be a spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend whatever. And you decide to do something to your body, ie. get a piercing, tattoo, shave off all your hair, something drastic that will change the way you appear. They tell you not to do it or maybe to not go so drastic with it. Do you respect their wishes or say fuck it, its my body and I'll do what I want?

Russty Cat said:

Say your in a relationship with someone wether they be a spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend whatever. And you decide to do something to your body, ie. get a piercing, tattoo, shave off all your hair, something drastic that will change the way you appear. They tell you not to do it or maybe to not go so drastic with it. Do you respect their wishes or say fuck it, its my body and I'll do what I want?

I guess it depends on the depth of the relationship. If I was genuinely concerned about the possibility of losing them, I think I would definitely respect their wishes. If it was something I could stand to lose, even if it wasn't what I wanted, I'd go ahead and do my own thing.

Russty Cat said:

Depends on how strongly each of you feel about it. If you're at opposite ends of the spectrum, then you're in trouble. If one person feels less strongly, they are more likely to compromise. Or, sometimes both can compromise and reach a midpoint.

It's all about cost/benefit.

5.gif

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It's going to be a few minutes before I do the questionare...I'm replying to this forum and IMing two of my friends at the same time...:crazy:

Oh, the survey can't be done, it was just to look at. :)

Or I suppose you could fill it out if you wanted, but nothing would happen. :lol:

There's no reply or results page...the responses simply get fed into a database for me to analyze/statistically test at the end of the study.

And I just took the urls down, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom