Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - New Do Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

African tribal based - I can't remember the exact origins

I love both his creativity and his broad range of interests, but I also know how important a name is - Bienemy would have to end up being either a Super-Criminal or a football player :wink: *shudders at the thought* :laugh:

Eventually, I did get him to agree to Isiah instead of Bienemy but then we decided it wasn't the right time to start a family

OMG ... so if Bienemy's an African tribal, it's one Bono might just want to use for a baby? :ohmy:

:makes a note of the name Bienemy: :wink:

jobob said:

OMG ... so if Bienemy's an African tribal, it's one Bono might just want to use for a baby? :ohmy:

:makes a note of the name Bienemy: :wink:

Or maybe Brangelina will want to use it instead...the scuttlebutt is that their baby will be born in Namibia!!!

This week's STAR had an item that said Angelina wants the baby to have a godfather like Bono because of all he does for the world, but Brad thinks that the B-man is too, and I quote, "rigid and outspoken." !!!!!!!!!!! If Brad thinks that, I'm switching my sympathies to Team Aniston REAL fast!!!

Brad is/was/always will be a total bastard but he deserves someone like Angelina who will without a doubt get bored and leave him for another man before long

Good evening ladies :wave: :hug:

Brad needs a good beating about the head. :giggle: Angelina is way to hawt for him!

Speaking of hawt peeps...guess who is going to see some hawt boys in July? :hyper: :dance: :giggle:

Snooky pie said:

I couldn't agree more! He had he all merican girl next door and he blew it :|

Blew it bigtime :yes: My heart breaks for Jen just thinking about her discovering him cheating on her (Having phone sex with Angelina while Jen was in the other room :madwife: ) total bastard!

But I've heard she's with Vince Vaughn now, and HE is a total sweetie! :love:

Russty :hug: got your PJ tickets?

Sad_Girl said:

Blew it bigtime :yes: My heart breaks for Jen just thinking about her discovering him cheating on her (Having phone sex with Angelina while Jen was in the other room :madwife: ) total bastard!

For some reason Vince looks creepy and mean to me :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

Vince is hawt in his own way too and seems like a really fun outgoing type of guy. :drool: I would have taken a baseball bat to Brad though if I found out he was cheating and I was married to him. :mad:

Yep I got two tickets to The Gorge. I'm a bit nervous about going back to it again since it was the show that kicked my ass the last time. The girls are joking already that I will have to drink tons of water and that they are going to low jack my ass by implanting a tracking chip in me so they can't loose me this time. :lol: I have a feeling it will be a long show again since there is no opener. And they will be playing stuff from a new album. :rockon:

Snooky pie said:

For some reason Vince looks creepy and mean to me :shrug:

I can see how someone would think that, but I'm a big fan and have watched enough interviews that (unless he does his best acting off stage) he's really pretty modest and personable and all around sweet. You don't even have to ask to know that he's from Minnesota :wink: :lol:

Diane L said:
And September 8th will be here before you know it! :hug:

:rant: :madwife:

jjjeeeeeezeee diane.......
... DON'T even talkabout The End OF Summer........ unless U2 are adding a few moreUSA Stadium dates ....:lol: yeah right :grumpy: :wink:

I haven't soaked up Enough Beautiful, Gorgeous WONDEROUS New Spring yet! :love: :drool:

:wink:
Diane :hug:

Last edited:
Ohmigod, I really started something with my Brangelina talk, and I was away for a few minutes changing my avatar!!!

I don't know what to make of that situation anymore. They were hawt together in Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but I'm reading too much about them fighting and stuff lately. Who knows what the truth is?

Hi Russty!! :hug: :wave:

Bono3.jpg

Bono2.jpg

Bono1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom