Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - New Do Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Aww, Jo, I'm sorry you had an aggravating appointment. :hug:

More like a cancelled appointment I didn't find out about until it was too late. :mad: Which was partially my own fault for not checking my home voice mail -- but the receptionist said they didn't have my number at work to call me there today. WTF? I'd swear my work number's in my records there somewhere ... :confused:

Hey Bri! :hug:

I think I'm gonna give myself a heart attack with all the screaming I've been doing tonight. Stupid hockey. :sad: I need to learn to not take it so seriously, and not get so riled up. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Hey Bri! :hug:

I think I'm gonna give myself a heart attack with all the screaming I've been doing tonight. Stupid hockey. :sad: I need to learn to not take it so seriously, and not get so riled up. :lol:

That's right. Concentrate on other things. Like baseball season. :lol:

(Today was Opening Day here. Tigers lost.)

:lol: Jo, I sometimes pay attention to baseball, but hockey is my sport. I'm a good Canadian girl, and love my hockey, even though I may scream at my TV a lot. :D

Sometimes I think I might love it a little TOO much, especially when it's almost playoffs time. :reject:

Snooky pie said:
Thanks SG :hug: Mia is the ONLY name we could agree on. Men come up with the strangest names :coocoo:

OMG you don't have to tell me! :lol: There was a time when Mark and I were talking about possibly having kids... so we'd get into the whole baby name thing .... I'm sorry, but I'd rather not have a son than to name him Bienemy :no: :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

OMG you don't have to tell me! :lol: There was a time when Mark and I were talking about possibly having kids... so we'd get into the whole baby name thing .... I'm sorry, but I'd rather not have a son than to name him Bienemy :no: :yikes:

Bienemy? :eyebrow: What the hell kind of name is that?

... edit: I just wrote a baby-naming scene in fanfic. I may have to rewrite it now. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I dunno whats worse Bienemy or Hemi :tsk: Can you tell he's a little car obsessed?:lmao:

jobob said:

Bienemy? :eyebrow: What the hell kind of name is that?

African tribal based - I can't remember the exact origins

I love both his creativity and his broad range of interests, but I also know how important a name is - Bienemy would have to end up being either a Super-Criminal or a football player :wink: *shudders at the thought* :laugh:

Eventually, I did get him to agree to Isiah instead of Bienemy but then we decided it wasn't the right time to start a family

Snooky pie said:

I dunno whats worse Bienemy or Hemi :tsk: Can you tell he's a little car obsessed?:lmao:

OMG :lol: I think he may just be a teensie bit obsessed :lol:

Oh no :ohmy: If we have kids my husband is going to want to name our child Suzuki, isn't he? (Obsessed with his motorcycle)

Back
Top Bottom