Pleban Girl`s party:If the sky can crack,we all know the way back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy nisse, I hope not! :lol: It's half past ten here, in the evening, so I'm not gonna do anymore studying either :)

Originally posted by Sad_Girl

Jem:
Job: Police Lieutenant
Married to Bono
best friends: Adam, Owen, Carmel, Toby
Wants to: Woo-hoo in bed
Fears Bono's death

Bono:
Job: Judge
Married to Jem
Best friends: Edge, Sami, Adam
Wants: new baby
Fears: Jem Death

Dylan
Baby
Parents: Jem and Bono

A Police Lieutenant and Judge. :ohmy::drool: Inteligent SIM's. :drool:

Thanks SG. :hug: I Love seeeeing what all the SIMS are up to. :hug:

Congrats to Diane and Stephen and Drea and Billy. :D

JezSnape said:
You really shouldn't be on here then :tsk: Says the queen of procrastination :shh: :lol:

Hey Jem :hug:

Ha! The homework...who knows when that will actually get started...midnight maybe? LOL...I should probably go for now anyway:sad: I do have to get some reading done now...It was so great to see you again! Hopefully I'll catch you soon! Have a good night!:hug:

Currently Listening: "Ironic"/Alanis Morisette (the real irony?...Nothing in this song is ironic..it just sucks. LOL)

Bye Brittany! :hug:

I have to go to, before my dog explodes all over the carpet. And I think that when I let go off the computer, I won't get it back :( I'll see y'all some other time, ok?

Night :hug:

Thanks :hug: It's not so much the stats, I know what I need to do, it's just that this stats program is incredibly complex and sometimes it's very difficult trying to figure out how to perform a relatively simple operation on it. :crazy: You'd think with all that complexity and power, there would be easy ways to do things. :madwife:

I wanted to get done early enough that I could :shifty: go out tonight :shifty: but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. :|

Hi everyone! :hug:

VP - stats deserve a big kick in the ass! :angry: Hopefully it won't take you too long.

I have a meeting in a minute or two to talk with my HR Manager. :yikes: Wish me luck! I'm hoping he'll have good news for me, but I have no idea.

VintagePunk said:
Thanks :hug : It's not so much the stats, I know what I need to do, it's just that this stats program is incredibly complex and sometimes it's very difficult trying to figure out how to perform a relatively simple operation on it. :crazy : You'd think with all that complexity and power, there would be easy ways to do things. :madwife :

I wanted to get done early enough that I could :shifty : go out tonight :shifty: but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. :|

:madwife: Damn that programme. :hug:

Awwww that sucks :sad: that you can't :shifty: go out tonight. :sigh::hug:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks :hug: It's not so much the stats, I know what I need to do, it's just that this stats program is incredibly complex and sometimes it's very difficult trying to figure out how to perform a relatively simple operation on it. :crazy: You'd think with all that complexity and power, there would be easy ways to do things. :madwife:

I wanted to get done early enough that I could :shifty: go out tonight :shifty: but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. :|

I sitting here wishing I could be done,But, have five more researches to do,plus 'extra credit':madspit: :tsk:
VP-this stuff majorly sucks:mad:

Later:sad:

Good luck Thora! :hug:

Night Jem, and thanks again! :hug: :kiss:

If I don't get to :shifty: go out :shifty: soon, I might go postal. I'm busy all weekend, so if not tonight, then not till Monday. :mad:

Wild!!! :hug: :flirt: Seems like I haven't seen you in ages!

Wild and VP! :hug:

Well, my meeting was stupid. He just told me they haven't made any decisions yet, but I'm still being considered. :angry: I HATE all this waiting! :sigh:

WildHoney said:
VP :hug:

I was at a soccer match last night and went straight to bed when i got home :shifty:

5 minutes without you is too long :flirt:

How are you? :wink:

Same for you. :flirt:

How am I? See the previous page or two. I'm :crazy:

Couldn't sleep last night, only got 3 hours, I've been at this all day, and now I'm so tired I can't think straight. :crazy:

I keep remembering this episode of Family Ties when Alex took some stimulants/diet pills from this girl named Eppy? Peppy? so he could work longer hours. I need those right now. :lmao:

Thora, waiting. :madwife:

Thanks girls. :hug: It's just so frustrating.

I've pretty much convinced myself that I'm not going to get it. I guess it's a defense mechanism, so that if I don't get it, I won't be too upset, but if I do get it, then I'll be thrilled. :lol: Stupid psychology.

I'm tired, drained and frustrated, and just want to curl up on the floor and cry for a minute or two. :sad: I'll be okay, I'm just overly tired. Gotta get more sleep I think. Plus, it's that time of the month, so it's not surprising I'm so bitchy and emotional. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom