Pleban Girl`s party:If the sky can crack,we all know the way back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

Hey FB! How are you? Sorry, I haven't been around much, I've been a bit busy! LOL. What's up?:hug:

Nothi`n much,I have been gone today,and I didn`t see you the other night,and I just wanted all us Plebans to talk,that`s all:hug:

redhotswami said:
I'm fantastic!!!! How about yourself?

No, you're not fantastic. You're AWESOME!:rockon: I've been good...pretty busy:huh: collecting more hot U2 pic, watching the Madonna interview....getting WAY pissed at ppl criticizing her...:mad:

U2isthebest said:

No, you're not fantastic. You're AWESOME!:rockon: I've been good...pretty busy:huh: collecting more hot U2 pic, watching the Madonna interview....getting WAY pissed at ppl criticizing her...:mad:

cause of that kid?

flybabe said:

Nothi`n much,I have been gone today,and I didn`t see you the other night,and I just wanted all us Plebans to talk,that`s all:hug:

Aww..that's ok! I haven't been around much lately either...:huh: I'm watching Jay Leno right now. LOL....I've missed everyone here..:sad:

U2isthebest said:

Aww..that's ok! I haven't been around much lately either...:huh: I'm watching Jay Leno right now. LOL....I've missed everyone here..:sad:

You are Awsome yourself Brittany!:rockon:

School is sucking as usual. I had to get out for a bit. I was going crazy in that town and having a hard time getting work done. I've been driving all day, and I'm at my parents' house now. Hopefully I can get some work done this week.

redhotswami said:
School is sucking as usual. I had to get out for a bit. I was going crazy in that town and having a hard time getting work done. I've been driving all day, and I'm at my parents' house now. Hopefully I can get some work done this week.

That's sweet. I've been having a stressful week too.:( I can't get home this week-end, but I'm going home next weekend most likely. U2 and Madonna make my drive..:rockon: I plan on locking myself in my dorm this weekend w/ZOO TV:combust:, SLANE!!!!:drool:, and perusing my DVD collection...in anticipation of DH Sunday nite...this episode is going to be insane. I can't wait.

Currently Listening: "Stupid"/Sarah MacLachlan

I have got tons of work to do tomorrow,and I am so looking forward to it...not:banghead:
it sucks but it will get you through :sigh:

FB, ya know, I was venting about school to a friend, and he told me something brilliant:

"i can't promise you this will be easy, but i can promise you it will be worth it."

so hang in there! :hug:

redhotswami said:
Yay for U2Therapy (lol that would've been a great username). I'm gonna watch Zoo tomorrow w/ my soulsistah. It's going to be fantastic, I'm really looking forward to it.

ZOO TV..so HOT!!! Bono in leather..:drool: and LARRY...:combust:

Back
Top Bottom