Pleban Girl Party - We're proud of our PLEBAn Heritage!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:madwife:

Actually, it makes me sooo tired the next day. Alas, it just makes things worse. :sigh:

:lol:

Oh...:sigh:

Damnit. Foiled again. :angry:

Maybe you just haven't drunk enough for it to take effect at night....See it doesn't happen till the next day cause your dose isn't strong enough.:yes:

I say we try a little experiment....

I mean, if you aren't sleeping anyway...:shifty:

sami0201 said:

No because my mom can't sleep without the tv and I can't sleep with it. :| Even if I slept on the couch in the living room it wouldn't work because the basement is like a loft so I'd hear the tv coming from the basement since it's not a closed in room.

I just may be keeping you company, between this sleeping arrangement and Tommy Lee. :lmao:

Basically, you need an air-conditioned sensory deprivation tank to sleep in. :lmao: Maybe Tommy could join you in it. :wink:

I was really tired last night, got up and got ready for bed and by the time I went to bed I was wide awake and up till nearly 6. :happy: I've been forcing myself to get up in the morning anyway. I have to do this for about a week before I get myself straightened out. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh...:sigh:

Damnit. Foiled again. :angry:

Maybe you just haven't drunk enough for it to take effect at night....See it doesn't happen till the next day cause your dose isn't strong enough.:yes:

I say we try a little experiment....

I mean, if you aren't sleeping anyway...:shifty:

My (relative) sobriety the past several months is just driving you nuts, isn't it? :tongue: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Basically, you need an air-conditioned sensory deprivation tank to sleep in. :lmao: Maybe Tommy could join you in it. :wink:

I was really tired last night, got up and got ready for bed and by the time I went to bed I was wide awake and up till nearly 6. :happy: I've been forcing myself to get up in the morning anyway. I have to do this for about a week before I get myself straightened out. :|

:lmao: That's exactly how I sleep!! Here I can't control the light that comes in, but I've gotten used to it. At home, I have blackout shades and I keep my room freezing cold, and the tv off.

But I found out that Tommy has a foot fetish and if a girl's feet are bad he won't even go out with her, and I have ugly feet. :( :lol:

Ugh :hug: That totally sucks. That happens to me a lot too. I'll be exhausted but then I'll go get ready, brush my teeth, wash my face, etc. and then I'll be wide awake! I hope you get it straightened out soon. :heart:

sami0201 said:

But I found out that Tommy has a foot fetish and if a girl's feet are bad he won't even go out with her, and I have ugly feet. :( :lol:

Personally, I think Tommy has a girl fetish. :wink: :lmao:

Btw, I've fallen in love with Gilby after last week and the Jill thing, and Jason is SO cute and geeky! Dave's not bad, either. :shifty: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Personally, I think Tommy has a girl fetish. :wink: :lmao:

Btw, I've fallen in love with Gilby after last week and the Jill thing, and Jason is SO cute and geeky! Dave's not bad, either. :shifty: :lol:

:lmao: That could be the case too... :hmm: :wink:

So Aerosmith and Motley Crue are touring together this fall. I'm thinking I may need to re-establish contact with Elmo in the near future. :lmao: :shifty:

Yes, they are both so cute! Dave just separated from Carmen, maybe he's in need of a little lovin'. :sexywink:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: That could be the case too... :hmm: :wink:

So Aerosmith and Motley Crue are touring together this fall. I'm thinking I may need to re-establish contact with Elmo in the near future. :lmao: :shifty:

Yes, they are both so cute! Dave just separated from Carmen, maybe he's in need of a little lovin'. :sexywink :

Does Elmo have an older brother? :shifty:

I think I read somewhere that Dave's already got another girlfriend? Now there's a surprise. :rolleyes: :wink:

On the TWOP boards, they call him PPoD, which stands for Pocket Prince of Darkness, cause he's so dark and hardcore, but so little and cute. :cute: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Does Elmo have an older brother? :shifty:

I think I read somewhere that Dave's already got another girlfriend? Now there's a surprise. :rolleyes: :wink:

On the TWOP boards, they call him PPoD, which stands for Pocket Prince of Darkness, cause he's so dark and hardcore, but so little and cute. :cute: :lmao:

Nope, just younger. He does have a bunch of older sisters if you're willing.... :lol: :wink:

Yeah I'm not surprised about Dave. PPoD! :cute:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom