Pleban Girl Party: The Saints are coming down under!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
Wayne - I went to the caption thread, that's where :wink:

ya, i saw.

your caption powers are slipping as of late. :hmm:
there is a lot of competition against you in the thread.

you need a huge comeback caption, something that will knock the veiwer's socks off.

you can do it, i believe in you :happy:

waynetravis said:

your caption powers are slipping as of late. :hmm:
there is a lot of competition against you in the thread.
:angry:

My minions don't seem to think so. I shall not be overthrown! :madwife:

U2isthebest said:

No on will ever knock Kaf off her throne...Look at the last two...they're amazing! Oh, to be a fly *heh* on the wall in that situation...:lmao:

:tsk: nah

she can do better.

Kaf, what happened to the epic captions you used to do?
your crown is slipping to new blood. you need 1 more huge caption to overthrow your enemies.

just 1 more caption, 1.

waynetravis said:

:tsk: nah

she can do better.

Kaf, what happened to the epic captions you used to do?
your crown is slipping to new blood. you need 1 more huge cation to overthrow your enemies.

just 1 more caption, 1.

I second that! There's always room for more:wink: Although, I have to say the last two have to be some of my favorites from the incredible Kaf.:bow:

Currently Listening: "Rain"/Madonna

kafrun said:
Bye to everyone who's leaving me :sad:

Britt - Thankya, love :sexywink:

Drea :wave: :D I can't believe I missed Discoteque! :banghead:

:hug: There'll be other chances.. that was my first time hearing it :heart: I'd requested it the last two Healey's shows but stuff happened so they couldn't play it. Brady'd promised they'd play it at ITH, so that was the only song I knew for sure would be on the Dream Out Loud setlist *g* IYWTVD was a nice surprise :)

Drea said:

:hug: There'll be other chances.. that was my first time hearing it :heart: I'd requested it the last two Healey's shows but stuff happened so they couldn't play it. Brady'd promised they'd play it at ITH, so that was the only song I knew for sure would be on the Dream Out Loud setlist *g* IYWTVD was a nice surprise :)
:hug: I hope so. I'm moving soon, so I hope I get to see them again before then :( Of course I'll be back to visit, but still :grumpy:

I still can't get over that version of Mofo :drool:

Wayne - I've never turned out perfect captions 100% of the time :grumpy: I think I'm still making good ones at the rate I always did :grumpy:

:grumpy:

Thora - I hear ya :wink: That's why I'm no good at napping. I always just turn over and go back to sleep and end up wide awake at night :crazy:

Carmelu2fan said:

BB12 Sorry I missed you:hug: hope your headache fades fast. I will come to your defense whenever babe:yes:

Hopefully we will catch up again soon :hug: Btw thank you I fell asleep for a little bit and it's brought the headache down to a dull ache.

You know I always have your back :sexywink:

I'm normally not good at it either, but when you're so tired that you're seeing things, and everything is spinning, methinks it's time to nap! :wink:

It's only 5:40 here, so as long as I don't nap any more, I should be able to go to bed at a normal time. :)

kafrun said:

:hug: I hope so. I'm moving soon, so I hope I get to see them again before then :( Of course I'll be back to visit, but still :grumpy:

I still can't get over that version of Mofo :drool:

:heart: I :love: that version of MoFo, the guys get right into it :D

Where are you moving?

Drea said:

:heart: I :love: that version of MoFo, the guys get right into it :D

Where are you moving?
Soon, I hope. Just a matter of processing paperkwork :|

BB - Puppy Puddles? :lol::giggle:

Back
Top Bottom