Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday Mom made a point of saying a couple times "If it gets too hot, just call us and your father will come and get you.. or I will. I'm sure I can find you." :lol:

Drea said:
Yesterday Mom made a point of saying a couple times "If it gets too hot, just call us and your father will come and get you.. or I will. I'm sure I can find you." :lol:

I honestly don't know how you do it! I don't take well to extreme heat. And this is getting to the point where you *really* have to be careful. Drink lots and try to stay as cool as possible. I think if I were you, I'd be hanging out in stores all day. :lol:

GG!! :hug: How are you? I've heard you've been having computer problems. :(

Wild!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I honestly don't know how you do it! I don't take well to extreme heat. And this is getting to the point where you *really* have to be careful. Drink lots and try to stay as cool as possible. I think if I were you, I'd be hanging out in stores all day. :lol:

But that would involve getting dressed, which would make me hotter :lol: Right now I have two fans blowing on me plus I'm close to an open window... and wearing as little as possible helps (one advantage to being alone in the apt :wink: )

WildHoney said:
You should of seen my team at work today :lmao:

I walked in and they were all :shocked:

A bit of :flirt: was going on to but not by me :lmao:

Ali & Sarah brought me a bunch of flowers because they were so proud of me :cute::love:

Awww, that's so sweet that you got flowers! :) And I'll bet you'll be getting LOTS of flirting action. :drool: :sexywink:

Drea said:

But that would involve getting dressed, which would make me hotter :lol: Right now I have two fans blowing on me plus I'm close to an open window... and wearing as little as possible helps (one advantage to being alone in the apt :wink: )

I'm still wearing jeans and a shirt, haven't changed since I got home, and I'm pretty comfortable, so it must be cool in here. :lol: I usually keep it around 19C.

Drea said:
Wild - I want to see the new pic!

Here goes :hug:

Front
2006_0731dublin0087.jpg

And from behind :ohmy:

2006_0731dublin0089.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:

Pleba Girls have more fun :drool:

VP, is it hot there too?
*so glad I have air*

Yeah, I was saying earlier, with the humidity, it feels like 44C/112F here. :madspit: And it's supposed to be worse tomorrow. Looks like I'm going to be staying in my air conditioned cave till Thursday, when it cools off. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom