Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Would that surprise you? :lol:

he actually wears a speed-o :wink:

It wouldn't have surprised me at all, but I know you can't control their personalities that much! :lol:

:( On that note, I can't get the University expansion pack to work. There's some file missing or something. I miss the red bandana :scream: I have just managed to get the time to figure out the body shop thing, though. I made an Edge/Pleban night gown :lmao:

Thanks for the updates :hug:

JezSnape said:

It wouldn't have surprised me at all, but I know you can't control their personalities that much! :lol:

:( On that note, I can't get the University expansion pack to work. There's some file missing or something. I miss the red bandana :scream: I have just managed to get the time to figure out the body shop thing, though. I made an Edge/Pleban night gown :lmao:

Thanks for the updates :hug:

:scratch: that sucks! I wonder why it wouldn't work? :grumpy:

and I have NEVER figured out how to work body shop! :lol: so :applaud: to you for doing so

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch: that sucks! I wonder why it wouldn't work? :grumpy:

and I have NEVER figured out how to work body shop! :lol: so :applaud: to you for doing so

:shh: I opened the read me file and used it as a step-by-step guide :lol: Otherwise, I'd still be staring at the dummie wondering what the heck I was supposed to do with it. It also helps that I've now learnt Photoshop down to every last effect :D

About the university pack, I don't know :shrug: When it wants to update the files from Sims 2, and asks for disc 4, it just can't finish the installation. It doesn't help to install everything all over again. Hopefull it will work when I move the game to another computer.

JezSnape said:

:shh: I opened the read me file and used it as a step-by-step guide :lol: Otherwise, I'd still be staring at the dummie wondering what the heck I was supposed to do with it. It also helps that I've now learnt Photoshop down to every last effect :D

About the university pack, I don't know :shrug: When it wants to update the files from Sims 2, and asks for disc 4, it just can't finish the installation. It doesn't help to install everything all over again. Hopefull it will work when I move the game to another computer.

:hmm: I may have to try that :D

and that is weird - I hope you can get it on another computer and have it work

Oh crap, it's 4 am here! :ohmy:

I better get away from the computer before my dad shows up and starts complaining about me still sitting here.

It was nice talking to you all. Night :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
hangout.jpg

dreamy.jpg

:happy: :drool:

*right click*
:shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
Did you guys get any of the severe weather that passed through here this morning? We had some good thunderstorms from around 11 until like 2 O'clock

:yes: It hit Chatham around 4ish - not really a thunderstorm but the power went out for about 30 seconds and it was a torrential downpour for at least half an hour!

Back
Top Bottom