Pleban Girl Party: In Honor of Wild's and VP's 10,000th Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back, with my Trader Joe's shrimp and rice bowl and diet Coke.

Trader Joe's is The. Best. Grocery Store. On. The. Planet. Excellent food and wine at very good prices (except their produce is a bit pricey).

I'm back for a few minutes. After Mr. Cats show is over we are going to watch Lara Croft Tomb Raider Cradle of Life. :drool:

But I was wondering if you guys could help me with something. I'm looking for a picture of Edge with his red Angus guitar. I'd post you a pick, but it seems that I no longer have one! ARGH!! :mad: I was saving one to make a t-shirt out of and now I can't find it! Hellllpppp mmeeeee! :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Now I want to watch Chappelles Show :lmao:

*pops in Season 1*

Isn't he the guy who went to South Africa to go to a mental hospital earlier this year? Why would an American comedian go all the way to South Africa to commit himself? <wonders>

NME.jpg

Bonosweetmic.jpg

zooleanonmic.jpg

Joanne I love trader joes. Sadly we don't have one here. We have to drive 4 hours away to go to one. They have some great tea and wine there. I miss living in Orange County, cuz we were only 10 minutes from one.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Haven't been to Trader Joe's

If there's one where you live, check it out. Especially if you're old enough to drink and you like wine. They're famous for their Charles Shaw wine, an inexpensive yet pretty darned good vintage nicknamed"Three-Buck Chuck" because it's only $2.99 per bottle (or just "Two-Buck Chuck" for Californians).

jobob said:

If there's one where you live, check it out. Especially if you're old enough to drink and you like wine. They're famous for their Charles Shaw wine, an inexpensive yet pretty darned good vintage nicknamed"Three-Buck Chuck" because it's only $2.99 per bottle (or just "Two-Buck Chuck" for Californians).

I have one here in Illinois...it's on LaGrange Road (close to where I live too...just a couple of minutes on a Pace Bus).....I'm just saying I never been to one before.

daygloeyes2 said:

Even when he's feeling no pain he still looked hawt :drool:

B with red wine, a big fat allergic no-no for him. He'll be sleeping under that table pretty soon.

But like me, he probably thinks red tastes better, so why not.

Russty! :sexywink: Miss me by any chance?? :wink: :drool:

Did you read my Billy Boyd meet story anyone? I was like OMG!!! We met Pippin woo-hoo! :D :heart:

jobob said:

B with red wine, a big fat allergic no-no for him. He'll be sleeping under that table pretty soon.

But like me, he probably thinks red tastes better, so why not.

or passed out in a public restroom. :lol: It's not really funny, but the more I think about it... the harder I laugh :lol:

And yes, that was in the days before he knew about his allergy

Sad_Girl said:
Russty! :hug: you can't leave me! Not for that B:censored: especially! (AJ, not Mr. Cat :wink: )

I wish I knkew which guitar you meant :scratch:

Sorry babe, but I do have to do a ton of work that I didn't do earlier today. I can watch the movie and hand sew. Sadly I can't do it while I'm on here. Mr. Cat was giving me crap for not doing any work today. He said if I want the next big tattoo that I have to get off my bum and start really getting back into stuff. When I get depressed I tend to just stop doing everything and he is the only person in my life who can give me a good kick in the arse. There is actually a show this weekend up in the mountains that if I had gotten my shite together I could have been ready to sell stuff. :(

tatwork005.jpg

I don't know why I didn't think of this before! Duh! This is the guitar. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Sorry babe, but I do have to do a ton of work that I didn't do earlier today. I can watch the movie and hand sew. Sadly I can't do it while I'm on here. Mr. Cat was giving me crap for not doing any work today. He said if I want the next big tattoo that I have to get off my bum and start really getting back into stuff. When I get depressed I tend to just stop doing everything and he is the only person in my life who can give me a good kick in the arse. There is actually a show this weekend up in the mountains that if I had gotten my shite together I could have been ready to sell stuff. :(

tatwork005.jpg

I don't know why I didn't think of this before! Duh! This is the guitar. :lol:

I like that tattoo Russty...reminds me a bit of that heart with the wings that's on the Mofo (I think) single cover...but a guitar version

I think the drink next to B there is cranberrry juice actually! It's called Ocean spray, and no doubt you'll find a rude meaning from that Bri huh? :flirt: :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
Russty! :sexywink: Miss me by any chance?? :wink: :drool:

Did you read my Billy Boyd meet story anyone? I was like OMG!!! We met Pippin woo-hoo! :D :heart:

Of course I missed ya! :sexywink:

Where can I read your story!!! I love Billy Boyd!!! You are so lucky!!! Pippin rocks! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom