Pleban Girl Party - Counting down the days to Hawaii!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:
BB,I`m only here till my parent`s get here,so i`ll have to leave in a little while,my computer crashed last night,so hopefully I`ll be here later too,plus I have been busy also with math and other things...

Yikes... Math... :yikes:

BonosBaby12 said:
FB I hope you are able to come back on later :hug: I should be here and it won't be the same if you aren't here :sexywink:

aww,thanks BB,it`s like that too with you,you are a good friend,all of you are:hug: :sexywink:

Math... thought I hated but I am taking both Calc I and Calc II simultaneously.... and doing well. Taking stats next semester :yikes:!!

JanuaryStar said:

Umm.... :uhoh:

Can I be your friend then..? :sexywink:

Why of course! You are on my "special" list :sexywink:

FB I will admit I cheated in geometry class senior year so I could get my math credit to graduate,lol. In my defense though I did do extra credit and went for tutoring!

Hello there BD :sexywink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Why of course! You are on my "special" list :sexywink:

FB I will admit I cheated in geometry class senior year so I could get my math credit to graduate,lol. In my defense though I did do extra credit and went for tutoring!

Hello there BD :sexywink:

Aww you're on mine too... :cute: :love:

Z, good luck with class! :wave: :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
May I ask what you are having today? :drool: You know Im going to show up at your door one of these days at mealtime! :lol:

You can always ask, my dear! :wink:

I'm having butternut squash soup, and a grilled cheese sandwich. It's mighty tasty. :drool:

See you later, flybabe! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

You can always ask, my dear! :wink:

I'm having butternut squash soup, and a grilled cheese sandwich. It's mighty tasty. :drool:

See you later, flybabe! :hug:

Awwww why thank ya! :sexywink:

Mmmmm that sounds really good! Sounds like the perfect meal on a cold snowy day :wink:

I have never had butternut squash soup before though :hmm:

I'm all about comfort food today! :)

I've never had this kind of soup before, but I saw it in the grocery store, and thought I'd give it a try. It's a Gardennay (sp?) carton of soup, so all I had to do was heat it up. It's actually very good.

ThoraSEB said:
I'm all about comfort food today! :)

I've never had this kind of soup before, but I saw it in the grocery store, and thought I'd give it a try. It's a Gardennay (sp?) carton of soup, so all I had to do was heat it up.

It's actually very good.

I get like that too when it get's cold here :). Snow is an extreme rarity though lol.

You know when you first mentioned the soup the carton came to mind! lol. Will have to look for it next time Im at the grocery store :yes:

Back
Top Bottom