Pleban Girl Party - Counting down the days to Hawaii!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Oh, yeah those stretches are sneaky that way :yes: :madwife:

yes, I still do. My voice is really lovely to hear :yikes:

I'm actually to the point where I'm considering gargling with salt water :yuck:

My mom used to always make me do that for sore throats when I was young. While it did seem to work, I'm not sure it's worth it :lol:

:yikes: Is this the same one you got medication from the doctor for, a while back, or is this a different one? If it's the same one, you've had it forever! :(

From what I've heard, warm salt water is good for easing throat soreness, but if you sound that bad, it might be too late for that measure. :(

FB :hug: I don't have the strength to kick asses right now. I've been more the kickee than the kicker lately.

it's really not that bad - It's more the gargling than the saltwater that bugs me although the salt-water ratio is pretty nasty and my gag refles hates it bigtime :huh:

I have to be up early to take Jeffy to school and then take my moms car in to the shop to get the starter fixed. I suppose I ought to go to bed :sigh:

Goodnight girls :hug: take care :heart:

Fly - yup, I'm back. Had to have dinner, watch Prison Break, shriek about it on the phone to a friend, and now I'm here again. :lol:

Jo - it's stopped snowing, but the temperature has dropped drastically. I think a bit of it melted this afternoon, but it's damn cold out there right now!

Goodnight SG! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: Is this the same one you got medication from the doctor for, a while back, or is this a different one? If it's the same one, you've had it forever! :(

From what I've heard, warm salt water is good for easing throat soreness, but if you sound that bad, it might be too late for that measure. :(

FB :hug: I don't have the strength to kick asses right now. I've been more the kickee than the kicker lately.

I`m sorry VP,must not be getting any rest:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
it's really not that bad - It's more the gargling than the saltwater that bugs me although the salt-water ratio is pretty nasty and my gag refles hates it bigtime :huh:

I have to be up early to take Jeffy to school and then take my moms car in to the shop to get the starter fixed. I suppose I ought to go to bed :sigh:

Goodnight girls :hug: take care :heart:

:hug: Sweet dreams, I'm headed there soon, too. Hope you're feeling better! :heart:

Hi Thora :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I had about a week and a half of feeling better before this one hit :lol: I'm not sure if it's the same one or not - it may have taken a short vacation and then come back to work :wink: :lol:

and believe it or not I'm a lot better - the fever and chills have passed and I'm on a regular decongestant so the nose is getting better. I'm sore my throat will follow, since it's usually related to sinus issues when I have a sore throat, minor cough

Thora,It`s hot in the daytime and and also damn cold here right now too,you need to put on a jacket before even considering going outside:crack:

ThoraSEB said:
Jo - it's stopped snowing, but the temperature has dropped drastically. I think a bit of it melted this afternoon, but it's damn cold out there right now!

Would you believe it's been in the 50s* here? At the end of November? However, tonight's weather forecast predicted we may have snow this weekend. Oh joy.

The photos of your neighborhood in your journal are beautiful. I love how freshly-fallen snow looks. I just don't enjoy the dampness and cold which goes along with it. :wink:

Edit: Farenheit.

Last edited:
flybabe said:
Thora,It`s hot in the daytime and and also damn cold here right now too,you need to put on a jacket before even considering going outside:crack:

Ahh, to have those days back again! :wink:

Right now it's -17 with the windchill! :lmao: What a gong show!

jobob said:

Would you believe it's been in the 50s here? At the end of November? However, tonight's weather forecast predicted we may have snow this weekend. Oh joy.

The photos of your neighborhood in your journal are beautiful. I love how freshly-fallen snow looks. I just don't enjoy the dampness and cold which goes along with it. :wink:

That's pretty crazy!

Thanks. :) It does look beautiful, but it's sooo cold. Thankfully I have my gas fireplace blasting and keeping me nice and cozy. :)

Goodnight VP! :hug:

Night fly!

Yup, I'm headed that way too, Weldy. :) It's still early, but I've got some more phone calls to make before I hit the sack. Have a good rest of your night! :hug:

Commerce homework its not to bad i guess im just really tired

hope my teacher doesnt mind if half of my homework is what Peter Garrett thinks about nuclear power in Australia

Ive been warned before to stop using Bono in my class work and when i give examples

My old commerce teacher throw me out the class room for talking about Edun after i had been warned not to mention Bono :lol:

i have looked there but its not what im looking for, i have to see why its thinking about being used and why it shouldnt so im just going to use quotes from people

ohhh im being called for dinner so i cant talk

:hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom