Pleban Girl/boys Party - Your picture in a locket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Party!!! :dancing::happy

Actually, I do have a party to go to today. I'm supposed to help out for a bit at my lil cuz's princess party. :cute

Sami :love: :hug:

So, anymore.....distractions :shifty:....in the night? :lol:

:lol: :angry:

no :bow:

aww princess party! :cute: We were playing that Pretty Princess game last night :laugh:

My aunt is taking my cousins to see a stupid movie I don't want to see so now I can't go out :mad: I'm supposed to be doing my history report that I have to email to my teacher by 9:30 tomorrow morning

I haven't been out of the house since I got here Friday night :reject:

sami0201 said:
My aunt is taking my cousins to see a stupid movie I don't want to see so now I can't go out :mad: I'm supposed to be doing my history report that I have to email to my teacher by 9:30 tomorrow morning

I haven't been out of the house since I got here Friday night :reject:

Open a window. Pretned you're outside. That's all you need. :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Open a window. Pretned you're outside. That's all you need. :happy:

:lol:

I wish I had a camera with me...a few blocks away is the Harbor (all the huge gorgeous houses on the water) and it's absolutely gorgeous back there now with all the trees and it's sunny out :drool:
but of course I forgot my camera :angry:

GG you don't have to worry about whose post is first :lol:

Sami - we haven't done the clone thing in a long time but we used discover we were snacking on the same foods, or wearing similar outfits all the time, etc...

plus we've both had our hair every color of the rainbow, like motorcycles, and have lived with depression/medical issues for a long time

ST-NY-001-CD.jpg

:drool: I should go buy a disposable or something :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
GG you don't have to worry about whose post is first :lol:

Sami - we haven't done the clone thing in a long time but we used discover we were snacking on the same foods, or wearing similar outfits all the time, etc...

plus we've both had our hair every color of the rainbow, like motorcycles, and have lived with depression/medical issues for a long time

oh I see! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
hee hee hee
I'm so amused.
I just found some old pics from my birthday this year.
And there I am, all dressed up pretty and having an alcoholic bevergae :ohmy:
And then I flip a picture to see me blowing out a cinderella birthday cake. :reject: :lol:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom