PLEBA Party: Tell me why we don't like Mondays ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:

:drool: I love that he doesn't care how bad he butchers a language. :lol: His british voice from ES sounds just like this totally silly voice my other Irish rock star boy does. I have him on dvd imitating old drunk British guy from a show on BBC. Its so funny! I asked him about it once and he started explaining the whole bit to me in the silly voice and I couldn't understand a thing he said! But we were both laughing our bums off by the end. :laugh:

I always thought he was taking the mickey out of Anton?? Speaking English the way Dutch people speak it :shrug:

While we're on the topic of hot men... Marton Csokas (as Yorgi in xXx):

yorgimorning.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

(No the tattoo isn't real, but whoever painted it on him did an AMAZING job...)

bono_gal said:

Italian :drool: :combust:

Hehe, I could understand him in French so Italian seems sooooo hot! :combust:

Hey Russty! :wave:

You feelin ok today? :hug:

Doing better thanks. Just tired. Stinkin meds make me really sleepy. {{{coffeee}}} :lol:

:hug: Rachie I'm so glad you found him! Our little chihuahua does stuff like that sometimes. Drives me crazy! Little bugger!

bono_gal said:

:no: hurry up Rach!

We need you here :wink:

Hiya Fly! :wave: :hug:

lol ok im back and still shaking

ill wait till chris gets in to shout at TJ cos he looks pathetic enuf as it is atm all panting cos i didnt have his lead so i had to hold him by his collar

god he scared me so much

i need a larry hug to stop me knees from shaking haha!

Russty Cat said:

Doing better thanks. Just tired. Stinkin meds make me really sleepy. {{{coffeee}}} :lol:

:hug: Rachie I'm so glad you found him! Our little chihuahua does stuff like that sometimes. Drives me crazy! Little bugger!

awwwww! i like them dogs! im not an animal person but i dunno why i really think theyare so cute!

tho unfortunatly the one i met once didnt like me :huh: :mad:

WildHoney said:

I always thought he was taking the mickey out of Anton?? Speaking English the way Dutch people speak it :shrug:

I never thought of that! He probably was in a way. It seems like they do enjoy taking the piss with people that they've worked with alot and consider friends. I bet it is a fun enviroment to work in.

I love the part were Larry is introducing Anton and says "He makes me wet." I swear Larry almost giggles! So damn cute! :drool: :combust:

Keith has made fun of my accent before when we were together. Its amazing how he can drop his Irish accent really easily and sound very American. But he was crap all at doing a southern accent.

WildHoney said:
Glad you got him Rach :hug:

It really scrares me that i can't work Alfie on my own because i'm scared someone will dognap him.... Staffies are sort after due to their fighting background

awww yeh thats wot TJ is too.

its awful having that always worrying ppl, the pets are tehre to be enjoyed they shouldnt be making u worried

grrrrrrrrrrrr @ evil dognappers!

rachie said:

awwwww! i like them dogs! im not an animal person but i dunno why i really think theyare so cute!

tho unfortunatly the one i met once didnt like me :huh: :mad:

They are yippy little dogs, but they can be very very loyal and loving. Yesterday when I was not doing well Chiwee wouldn't leave my side for a minute. And then she got all upset when Mr. Cat tried to take her to put her in to her bed at bedtime. She even growled at him and showed her teeth. So cute! She just loves me so much, but she can drive ya nuts. :heart:

Heya fly:drool: hey everyone!

Clonecaptian:drool: :drool:

If I pass out just send B in for a little mouth to mouth....and If I don't need it..don't tell him:shh: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom