PLEBA Misc News and Articles #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLA ARGENTINA Magazine

tumblr_liurkoFfQm1qhlemf

:D

Me gusta:drool::love:

Wow, that crowd was intense. No wonder he runs away when people crowd him or scream. :rolleyes: I loved how he put his finger up to his mouth,:shh: :lol:
Like that would make them calm down. :lol:
Me too and I would obey him *-* (don´t call me crazy u_u hahah), although I usually get crazy (in the bad sense) when someboy puts his/her finger up to his/her mouth ¬¬ XD But with someboied I make the exception jaj

Small article Bono wrote for AARP :lmao:

BONO: "JAGGED AROUND THE EDGES"

Bono — Illustration by Andy Friedman
When I was 13, Bob Dylan started whispering in my ear… it was a hoarse whisper, jagged around the edges, not-too-plain truths…ideas blowing in the wind about how the world could be a better place if we could just get it out of the hands of the hypocrites.

When I was 16, Bob Dylan whispered in my ear about how the real enemy was not flesh and blood, but of a spiritual nature.

At 21, with the slow train of faith having picked up a little too much speed, I stood at a religious crossroads and heard "Every Grain of Sand" stop time.

When I got married at 22, Bob Dylan was whispering in my ear about love and infidelity.

When I had my first child at 29, Bob Dylan wrote "Ring Them Bells" and "What Good Am I?"

When I ran out of gas in the late '90s, I had Time Out of Mind to hold on to.

When the world crumbled around two shining towers, and New York had its two front teeth knocked out, I had Love and Theft to hang on to.

Now, having faced 50, I'm realizing I knew much more then than I do now. I'm returning to the brutal truth that "The Times They Are A-Changin' " — but you don't have to let them change you.

In short, all my life, Bob Dylan has been there for me.

The argentinean U2 fans not make live stream and not said about concert.
All the web sites, very crazy, because not arrived informations for us!
:down::down:

Bono watched the show closely and from time to time he took pictures, especialy of one of the shows called “Oblivion” where a couple got naked as a Piazzola tango (a violin solo piece) sounded as background

what a perve :D

I hope our friend Guguza have lots of fun tonight:hyper::heart:

I've got LOTS OF FUN!!!! Was an unbelievable show. :heart:

I've got into the Inner Circle... saw EVERYTHING! With that I mean moobs, packages and arses! hahah! They are looking even more hot than during Vertigo Tour.

It took me for surprise the opening with Even better than the real thing the argentinian crowd just exploded! We're very euphoric when is about U2! :heart:

Thanx so much for remember me. :hug:

I've got into the Inner Circle... saw EVERYTHING! With that I mean moobs, packages and arses! hahah! They are looking even more hot than during Vertigo Tour.

It took me for surprise the opening with Even better than the real thing the argentinian crowd just exploded! We're very euphoric when is about U2! :heart:

I knew it was going to be spectacular, but what I saw last night was beyond compare!! The guys are great and so was the audience!!! there was a sense of communion, a feeling I have never felt before in any other concert!!

If you want to read some of the local press articles, I translated one:

Mysterious Distance: A Magic Spider Landed on La Plata

^Your translating work is awesome by the way. Keep up the great stuff!

I am officially jealous on Buenos Aires for getting EBTTRT , but you all deserved the it becuase all of you have waited for so long.:hug:
I hope they keep playing it until the end of the NA tour.

^Your translating work is awesome by the way. Keep up the great stuff!

I am officially jealous on Buenos Aires for getting EBTTRT , but you all deserved the it becuase all of you have waited for so long.:hug:
I hope they keep playing it until the end of the NA tour.

Thanks, Domo-kun, I do this for a living!!! and teaching English!!!
Hope the 2nd show is as good as this one (any doubts???) keep you all posted!

I knew it will be an unforgettable night,dear :hug:
WOW,so you've got the best place:inner circle :love:
I was surprised too when I read that EBTTRT was the opening song:ohmy::hyper:
You're welcome,I'm so glad for you.Thanks for sharing with us:wave::heart:

I knew it will be an unforgettable night,dear :hug:
WOW,so you've got the best place:inner circle :love:
I was surprised too when I read that EBTTRT was the opening song:ohmy::hyper:
You're welcome,I'm so glad for you.Thanks for sharing with us:wave::heart:

It was unforgettable... EBTTRT make a really HOT opening! :drool:

And the naughty dance... :love:

Hey guys, not to be an arse or anything, but this is the news thread. Perhaps it would be nice towards the people trying to stay spoiler free to not include info on the setlist or spoiler it instead? Or just keep the 360 stuff to the 360 thread or something? :)

HOLA ARGENTINA Magazine

tumblr_liurkoFfQm1qhlemf

:D

I bought this magazine yesterday! Beautiful photos, such a shame Edge is not on the cover though!
There's no video of that night, right? just those pics? because the Bono/Edge photo (inside the magazine) makes me NEED videos. :)

Do you think it's possible you could scan or photograph the articles in hi res? The only pics we saw sofar were really small.

Okay, my scanner is old but... well, I tried. Haha.

U2Hola1.jpg

U2Hola2.jpg

U2Hola3.jpg

(I love this photo, I love it, love it!)

U2Hola4.jpg

Mmm since it's all blurry, I uploaded only text here

U2Hola5.jpg

U2Hola6.jpg

U2Hola7.jpg

U2Hola8.jpg

And again, blurry text. Better quality here

U2Hola9.jpg

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back